OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Thanks for the help this week, can't believe I almost started Bryce brown over Knowshon. Next step, get rid of Philly defense and find a replacement for this week.

NON PPR

I give up Alfred Morris, Mike Williams and Mark Ingram

I get Miles Austin and Frank Gore

I drafted Mike Williams on accident. I'm aware Gore has struggled but I think since RG3 not completely right people are going to start to put 8 in the box to key in on Morris and his numbers will decline. Cowboys play from behind thus I get the good and bad Romo sometimes :rolleyes. Am I still giving up to much?

Should I abandon ship on MJD?! thinkin of offering him up for Mendenhall..I dont even know if MJD is carrying any value anymore lol

Tough week for me in my NT leagues :smh:....but I'm up 20 points in my money league(ppr). I've got Gio and he's got AJ...not liking my odds right now but oh well its a long season

Y'all pick me a winner for this week.
View media item 573853

I'd go lions or panthers. I picked up lions in my league for this week but i wasn't expecting to and my backup plan was panthers.
My line of thinking is lions could potentially get a huge lead early and carson playing from behind could lead to sack and int points.
I didn't see Panthers/ Hawks but from all the reports and hearsay the panthers def looks solid.

horrible advice. don't listen to this guy. But for real I hope you got the lions, they did decent for me.

Got absolutely drilled in fantasy. Standard scoring and opponent puts up 136, beat me by 50 :smh:.

MJD is hurting me at flex, don't know what to do. For now im just gonna swap him with Deandre Hopkins who balled out this week.
My other bench options aren't great though.

Last week scored 155 ppr.

This week I scored 90 ppr.

Same roster....#fantasyproblems
Same here. Put up 140 last week, 90 pts this week, pretty much the same roster except that I don't have Vereen anymore. A lot of players just underperformed for me. Oh well, I'll take this L and move on to the next one.

Yeah glad I decided to stick with Seattle Def over San Fran Def. 21 pts >> 9 and still have AJ Green to go :smokin Fantasy World Problems

I am done with MJD

That offense is terrible and on top of that he is hurt now

I had too much faith in him

thinking about dropping michael floyd or andre roberts for knoshon moreno. i'd put a claim in for bernard pierce but the dude that has ray rice has the fewest points so he'll win the wire.

THANK YOU SEATTLE D. My boy had Kaepernick against me and was only down by around 7 so I pretty much chalked up the loss before the game started. Kaep ended up only scoring 5.7 so I won by 1.3 :lol: :nthat:. 2-0 so far this week, with 2 more games that will be decided tomorrow :D.

Sidenote: Can't wait to drop Randy Bullock from the 3 teams that I own him :x :x :x.
0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0]

Woke up this morning to see that Drew Brees had 2 more points than last night which made me lose by 0.7. Anyone know which stat of his they changed? It doesn't say anything on the stat corrections page :\ :frown:.

0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0]

Woke up this morning to see that Drew Brees had 2 more points than last night which made me lose by 0.7. Anyone know which stat of his they changed? It doesn't say anything on the stat corrections page :\ :frown:.

Did it maybe have to do with the fumble play that had a personal foul call it back? At least I think that's what happened. They might have not given him his 2pts back right away.

got my matchup won, benching aj green to secure a waiver spot ahead of the guy I play next week :pimp:

he has ray rice, mjd, and steven jackson

thoughts on andre ellington? I feel he may be the rookie rb to breakout over lacy and gio

Back
Top Bottom