OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Good morning gentlemen.

Who ya'll liking this week?

Knowshon Moreno @ Dallas or Rashad Jennings vs. San Diego?

Leaning towards Jennings because he is starting and is likely to be in the whole game.

Has it been confirmed that Jennings is starting and McFadden won't play?

Minus whale. I mean, I don't trust ANYONE with a bum Hamstring. Let alone a RB with a propensity for injuries.

need some advise.. who should i start? :nerd:

It looks good to me.

Maybe switch Fleener for Clay because Seattle D is pretty good.

and

Maybe switch Cobb for Blackmon.

I have a strong feeling about Blackmon especially his 1st game back.
No you need to start Cobb I think if anything put Blackmon in that spot that Fleener is in since it's a Flex spot. There's no way to sit Cobb especially for Blackmon.

Last edited:
Guys, help me out please. I'm leaning towards accepting this trade because I need WRs.

What do you think?
I get:
WR Jackson
RB Rice
TE Gates
WR Decker

I give:
RB Bernard
RB Bush
T1 Gronk
WR Stevie Johnson

This is my team:
QB Matthew Stafford
WR Stevie Johnson
WR Eddie Royal
WR Devon Bess
RB Jamaal Charles
RB Reggie Bush
TE Charles Clay
FLEX Lamar Miller
BN Giovanni Bernard
BN Rob Gronkowski
BN Justin Blackmon
BN Brandon Pettigrew
BN Marlon Brown
BN Cordarelle Patterson
I would shorten this down to giving up different players. I don't know why you'd want to give up reggie. hasnt he like single handedly won you two weeks? also, which jackson are you talking about? Cause I'd avoid VJax going forward with Glennon at qb.

if you want to trade bush, do so for like 1-2 wideouts or something. but if the guy wont budge, I guess you kind of have to do this deal and hope gio's workload keeps expanding.
Who should I start at the flex:
D. Richardson
T. Gonzales
D. Wilson
Pick up rashad Jennings
I'd go Gonz or Wilson. D Rich isnt starting this week (and is borderline droppable imo)
I received a trade offer:
(*I receive either*)
Trent Richardson or Frank Gore

for

(*I give up*)
Josh Gordon.

Which RB should I take/trust going forward???
tough call, but I still think T Rich. that's a killer deal for either one really tho.

make sure to grab kendall hunter if you decide to take Gore
H2H standard scoring league, pick one:

Spiller vs CLE
Ridley vs CIN
McGahee vs BUF

My other starting RB is L. Miller and L. Bell is on a BYE.
Yikes. I would say Spiller, but the reports on his chances of playing are looking worse.

Take a chance with him if he plays. If not, ridley
Pick 2..PPR

Larry Fitzgerald vs Carolina
Josh Gordon vs Buffalo
D. Jackson vs NYG
Fitz and DJax

tough to turn down Gordon, but these thursday games man.... always look like crap
Pick 2

MJD vs Rams
Jennings vs SD
Hopkins vs Niners
unfortunately, probably the two running backs. Niners play decent pass D, and they'll be tough at home.
I have Graham and Cameron. I'm looking at moving Cameron, but due to the volume of RBs taken in the first 2 rounds, no one has any depth with RBs and WRs. This is a 12 team league and I don't see a team where I could make a logical deal. Smh lol

I'm 4-0, and have the most points scored by over 50 points. However, I need to sure up my RBs/WRs.
try trading cameron to the team with the WORST tight end. then just take his #2 running back. Leagues where the RB craze hit probably wont want to part with one of their guys easily, so that may be your best option

Shady and Roddy for Julio and David Wilson

or

Reggie and Roddy

I have Shady, Bush, Sproles, BIlal as my RBs and need a WR.

PPR 6pt TD

Was gonna ask if Daryl Richardson is worth dropping now, then I wake up to a bleacher report notification that he tweeted that he won't start this week, and they're playing the jags! Lol so should I drop him for David Wilson? someone in my league dropped Wilson last night.

Shady and Roddy for Julio and David Wilson

or

Reggie and Roddy

I have Shady, Bush, Sproles, BIlal as my RBs and need a WR.

PPR 6pt TD
There's like 2 (maybe 3) guys I would trade Shady for right now and you didn't name any of them.

I wouldn't trade Prez either.  Wilson hasn't proved anything so you'd be given up proven talent to take a flier on him.

Is Steve Smith worth keeping at this point in a PPR? If I package him with Deangelo Williams, can I expect to get anything worthwhile back? 

Should I buy low on Amendola?

Was gonna ask if Daryl Richardson is worth dropping now, then I wake up to a bleacher report notification that he tweeted that he won't start this week, and they're playing the jags! Lol so should I drop him for David Wilson? someone in my league dropped Wilson last night.

I dropped D-Rich this week for Vernon Davis. He's just not that good and IMO more of a change of pace back not a between the tackles guy. I would drop D-Rich and pick up Wilson, with Scott gone he should get more of the ball, if he doesn't fumble.

There's like 2 (maybe 3) guys I would trade Shady for right now and you didn't name any of them.

I wouldn't trade Prez either.  Wilson hasn't proved anything so you'd be given up proven talent to take a flier on him.

Shady is untouchable pretty much, but thats who the guy wants. I have the depth at RB no question (also had Vareen before he got hurt). Im weak at WR (Roddy, Decker, M Floyd, M Brown,). Decker is the only consistent one. I rather give up Sproles or Bilal, but nobody is going for it. If Vareen didn't get hurt he would've been the one who got traded :smh: .

Is Steve Smith worth keeping at this point in a PPR? If I package him with Deangelo Williams, can I expect to get anything worthwhile back? 

Should I buy low on Amendola?

Keep him another week, Carolina is beginning to click offensively. Wait and see how coverages react to Ted Ginn taking on a true WR2 role.

I tried trading for these:
I send:
Anquan Boldin
TY Hilton
I receive:
Dez Bryant :lol:
Ben Tate

another trade i offered was:
I send:
Julian Edelman
I receive:
Larry Fitzgerald :lol: