OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Thinking of playing Pryor this week, I have Luck as my QB1 but that matchup with Seattle looks REALLY ugly :x

Are you saying you wouldn't do it if you were the guy getting Gio, Edelman and Hopkins? I think Forte will put up steady numbers every game with some huge games once in a while. And I expect Amendola to put up huge numbers if he actually stays healthy.

^ Yeah I was going to try to gauge some opinions...

Arizona's D vs. Car OR Atlanta's D vs Jets.

matt ryan vs. jets
or
phillip rivers vs. raiders
This is a tough decision but I think i'd go with Matt Ryan but just by a little bit. It is tempting though to go Rivers especially with a performance like last week. Jets D pretty much gave up 38 pts to a Titans team that I feel doesn't nearly have the same talent as the Falcons.

Jordy Nelson vs Detroit or Jordan Cameron vs Buffalo?????

- Cameron has been in beast mode but these Thursday night games are the WORST :x
- Nelson fresh off a bye vs a suspect secondary

how is your league set up to have fantasy studs such as nelson and cameron as flex options? :lol:

:lol: Jordy was drafted late and Cameron off the waiver wire .. You don't have to start a TE in this league

Who should I run with and why? :nerd:

- Cameron has been in beast mode but these Thursday night games are the WORST :x

how is your league set up to have fantasy studs such as nelson and cameron as flex options? :lol:

:lol: Jordy was drafted late and Cameron off the waiver wire .. You don't have to start a TE in this league

who are your other WR's?

i'd be hard pressed to sit any of them. cameron is on fire and putting up jimmy graham-esque stats. just as many targets, more receptions, and 1 less TD. bills have been getting burned as well..

Who is playing the Atlanta D on Monday ?

Geno is good for 3 turovers easy

I am and I'm not even thinking twice about it. Atlanta at home, coming off a loss, and a must win game to stay alive in the NFC South. Jets won't have Holmes or Hill, so who is Geno going to throw the ball too? Hell, I'm even starting Osi to fill in for Jared Allen in one of my IDP leagues :lol:

Need some advice for starting qb this week, Bradford against the jaguars or Pryor vs the chargers...

Bradford Rams are at home and its a must win. I expect them to bounce back against the Jags

NON PPR. Who would you pick for flex?

Hakeem Nicks vs. Phi
Daryl Richardson vs. Jac
Cecil Shorts vs. StL

Shorts
Nicks

Start 2.

C.J. Spiller @ Cleveland
Maurice Jones-Drew @ St. Louis
DeAngelo Williams @ Arizona

MJD
Williams

quoting myself to show my roster.

I've been offered Bowe and MJD for Cameron and Mathews. What do y'all think?

Please don't do that. Cameron> all Yes Mathews sucks and can't stay health but Bowe has completely disappeared in games. Not to mention MJD isn't himself.

Would you guys trade Russell Wilson for Terrell Pryor?

Hell no.

This guy wants Gronkowski from me, heres his roster.

someone help me think of a good trade yet where i come out on top obviously

i need help in the RB department

his team
View media item 600503

Steelers are 0-4 there O-line sucks and it look like Big Ben has no answers. If he's smart he's not trading Shady or Bush Bell is really your only option on his team. If you don't want him check the waiver wire.

Last edited:

who are your other WR's?

i'd be hard pressed to sit any of them. cameron is on fire and putting up jimmy graham-esque stats. just as many targets, more receptions, and 1 less TD. bills have been getting burned as well..

AJ Green, Fitzgerald, Welker ... I'm starting Green and Welker

Yeah Cameron is on another planet right now I'm leaning his way.

choose 1 rb and 1 FLEX for a standard league

mathews @ oak

drichardson vs jax

bouldin vs hou

hilton vs sea

hartline vs bal

bpierce @ mia

I have an abundance of backs after being sent Mathews and McFadden for Woodhead :lol:

Someone is offering me Hakeem Nicks for one of my RBs. Desperately need WR help. Which one should I give up?

Mathews, McFadden, Wilson, Bell

Back
Top Bottom