OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

chances of Falcon Def getting negative points? lmaoo

my friend had a .30 lead and has Falcons Def. even if they get 0.00 he wins.

if they get negative, then obviously its a loss and would be hilarious :rofl:

I have a 1.5 point lead in one league and a 4 point lead in another.

Matt Ryan is on both teams.

I need the Jets D to step up or let Jacquizz Rodgers score.

My league has two females and they're both #1 and #2 teams in the league and UNDEFEATED 5-0 :x

one of them is a first time player

Last edited:
I won 2/3 in leagues but I lost I'm my money league.. How df the falcons D can't stop a mediocre QB is beyond me :smh:…gshcjfjdjdjjdjfjjffjjfj

Julio put up 17.9 but it wasn't enough.  Held on by 6 points.  That tackle at the 1 on the screen pass would've been the difference.

2nd straight win to get up to 2-3.  I'm in bidness now.
pimp.gif

I won 2/3 in leagues but I lost I'm my money league.. How df the falcons D can't stop a mediocre QB is beyond me :smh:…gshcjfjdjdjjdjfjjffjjfj
I had a feeling that it was a trap game if you're using ATL DEF. They're injured and have no playmakers to cause turnovers.

damn that sucks bro

Indeed. And I don't even think my team is that bad. Maybe I need to make a big move to get over the hump.

Here's what I put out this week.

QB: Pryor
RB: Reggie Bush
WR: Decker
WR: Cruz
TE: Witten
Flex: Torrey Smith
Flex: Powell
Cincy D
Carolina D

Bench:

Richardson
Eli Manning
Thompkins
Heath Miler
Andre Ellington

Last edited:
Took my first L. Damn you Powell! :smh:

Did just pick up Geno though. Might play him over Kaep this week against Pitt...

Guy wants Alfred Morris for Cobb/Jordy and Davis Wilson/Gio Bernard (non PPR). This is my team.....

My RBs: CJ Spil, SJax, Chris Johnson
My WRs: Welker, Nicks, Roddy White, Cecil

So does Julio get a fumble recovery on that White fumble???

I'm down by less than a point and fumble recovery is worth 1 point.

WHATS THE DEAL?!!?!?

My boy just proposed this trade to me. The ultimate sell high/buy low. Yes please
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

which one are you? cause id rather have Garcon and Bell over Johnson and spiller
:lol: I'm the one sending Garcon/Bell. Andre has been eating thus far this season and is top-3 in the league in targets (it's a PPR league). Last game was an anomaly. And in my eyes there's no way Spiller doesn't turn it around this season. Just curious, why would you rather have Garcon/Bell?

After the trade this is what my team will be looking like:

RBs: Jamaal Charles, Reggie Bush, CJ Spiller, Gio Bernard
WRs: Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Cecil Shorts, Alshon Jeffery, Kenbrell Thompkins

I like my odds with that squad going out there.

Also, the Dez Bryant owner in the league is shopping him around so I may try to go after him. I'm thinking Bush/Fitz/Shorts for Dez/David Wilson, hopefully he bites.

Last edited:
Don't think this is the ultimate buy low you're speaking of. I personally like garçon and leveon bell a lot. But if spiller can turn it around, ur getting a decent deal. But if he doesn't, ur missing out on good players in garçon and bell.
I also really like Garçon, but I really like Andre as well so I'm not too mad about letting him go. And Bell would most likely never get any tick unless it was a bye week so I'm not worried at all about losing him, and getting a possible top 10 RB in Spiller.

Back
Top Bottom