OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I also really like Garçon, but I really like Andre as well so I'm not too mad about letting him go. And Bell would most likely never get any tick unless it was a bye week so I'm not worried at all about losing him, and getting a possible top 10 RB in Spiller.

I think it was a good gamble. I don't like Garçon too much. Bell is a legitimate workhorse, few in the league. But you have a strong RB core in Charles, Bush and Bernard. Spiller is a nice sleeper to me if they can figure something out while improving at WR.

Gentlemen,

In a .5 PPR 12 man league, I was offered Jordy Nelson for my Alfred Morris. Normally, I'd decline. But my receiving corps is thin, while I have Forte and Murray, with Thomas and McGahee on the bench. Morris doesn't catch any passes and while he's been solid, he's not been All World.

My wideouts are Antonio Brown, Dwayne Bowe, Edelman, V. Brown, & Greg Jennings :smile:x, I know)

On the other hand, I am 4-1 and in first by about 30 points so why fix what ain't broke, right?

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Jets need to come out and triple team Julio

let Gonzo and Quizz cook
I need this.. Up 7 he's got Julio left.. Julio has 3 let him get that again next half and I will be happy

And accept that trade for shady asap
This dude was one yard away from a TD

Im expecting more targets 2nd half though
mean.gif
That one 40yd catch... I lost by 2

Last edited:
Blew out the only guy left in my league that was in undefeated.

Shout out to the brownies Defense and prater :smokin

Julio Jones, a couple sacks from Osi, and dominate performance by Muhammad Wilkerson sealed the win for me last night 96.5 - 89 .. that puts me at 4-1 in both leagues :smokin

Guy I'm playing in one league has Peyton vs Jacksonville this week :x , not looking forward to that

Defenses options not looking good on my wavier wire this week ... Lions, Vikings, Steelers, Jets, Eagles, Bucs :x .. HELP

Theres nothing :x about the Jets D.
They're legit.

Last week I picked them up early and I put them on my bench for this weeks match-up against the Steelers.
I'd recommend you do the same. Theyre going to tear that Pitt offensive line apart.

Jets againts the Steelers? Some I'm sure already beat you to the punch.

I'd look into Philly becaise Tampa's offense is :x

Is either Buffalo and Dallas available?

1-4 :smh: and two of my losses have come off sheer luck for the other guy I played that week :smh: I ******* hate Fantasy :lol:

i lost by 1 point week 1 because I didn't change my lineup

and tied this week 
mean.gif

should be 5-0 but just made some bad judgement calls

Last edited:
1-4 :smh: and two of my losses have come off sheer luck for the other guy I played that week :smh: I ******* hate Fantasy :lol:

Well fantasy is a game of luck, so yeah...

Peyton
LeSean
Gore
Andre
Gio

Goddamn I got so lucky in my draft...finally.

Last edited:
Jets D did alright last night
Besides letting Gonzales have his way most of the game

I mean, they obviously arent ELITE by any means...but they have a very solid defense.

They did a pretty good job last night considering how explosive Atlanta's offense can be.

And theres not much anyone can do to stop Tony G... he catches balls over triple teams. He's just simply that good :lol:

But i think they'll do great against Pitt.

View media item 607550
2-3 team in a PPR league mostly from CJ spiller, Sjax injury, and bad luck.

Finally won again this week. And it looks like my team has alot of depth in both WR and RB.

Trying to get Gronk from that guy, which looks like he's in need of a RB2 badly. Lowballed him with Lacy and Blackmon at first.

Going to try to go Spiller and Blackmon for Gronk. Should I go through with it? Should I make it look even better by offering either Fitz or Antonio Brown instead of Blackmon or is that too much?

Defenses options not looking good on my wavier wire this week ... Lions, Vikings, Steelers, Jets, Eagles, Bucs :x .. HELP

Theres nothing :x about the Jets D.
They're legit.

Last week I picked them up early and I put them on my bench for this weeks match-up against the Steelers.
I'd recommend you do the same. Theyre going to tear that Pitt offensive line apart.

Jets look good in real life but not so much in fantasy. They hadn't forced a turnover in 3 games until that fumble recovery last night.

Jets D did alright last night
Besides letting Gonzales have his way most of the game

Jets againts the Steelers? Some I'm sure already beat you to the punch.

I'd look into Philly becaise Tampa's offense is :x

Is either Buffalo and Dallas available?

Yeah Philly, Buffalo, and Dallas are still available ..

went 3-1 this week in my leagues. lost in my main league though cause of cam, kenbrell and brandon myers ( will let him go now that someone dropped CLay)

Is it time to stash Andre Ellington? I see Mendy losing his job within the next two weeks or so

My Demaryius and Greg Olsen for Julio (or Cruz) + Gronk?

Or my Demaryius, David Wilson and Olsen for Cruz, Gronk and Eddie Lacy?

Last edited:
my Harvin for MJD and Blacmon trade got vetoed with a quickness

i dont understand why

Back
Top Bottom