OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Should I trade jordy nelson and mjd for woodhead and anquan Boldin? Ppr league. I am in last place and need help at rb. Or should I trade decker instead of nelson
yeah for sure in a ppr. woodhead has been money in ppr all season, even before the "breakout" game
Should I trade McCoy for CJ Spiller and Roddy white?

I have:

Kaep, Pryor
Trent, Lamar Miller, Bryce Brown
Cobb, Stevie Johnson, Edelman, Tavon Austin, and Harry Douglas
Tony Gonzalez, Jordan Reed

I feel like I don't have a legit WR2 and a Flex right now. Yahoo standard league.
helllllll nooo. shady is a top 5 guy right now. and this is coming from a spiller owner in two leagues.
laugh.gif

Should I drop Golden Tate in favor of Ruben Randle or Keenan Allen?
yes for keenan allen. You'll never ever feel good about starting tate.

Harry douglas or Keenan allen?
Allen. Douglas is a marginal player at best. I feel like they'll try to get their other two wideouts involved to see what they have in em as well

Hoping my waiver wire pickup for Eddie Lacy goes through
someone dropped lacy?
How you feel about Vincent Brown ?
he's a possession receiver. Bigger guy, but not terribly fast, and solely plays on the outside. and, if i remember this right, he's gotten either 0 or 1 red zone target all season
I like him. Athletic guys always find ways to eat. However, he hasn't followed up on my expectations thus far.
I wouldn't use "athletic" to describe him haha. He's a good route runner, but I think that if the chargers hadnt been in catch up mode to the raiders, he doesnt get anywhere close to that yardage total
I'm starting Bilal Powell RB1 and Zac Stacy RB2

but for flex I'm trippin.

Pick one:

Le'veon Bell (PIT) v. Jets

Giovani Bernard (CIN) v. Bills
Gio. But out of all those guys, I would maybe sit stacy this week. Going against the fightin JJ Watts

going against the last unbeaten in my league.. really need this win as i am currently sitting at 2-3

who to play:

Bell @ Jets

Powell @ Pitt

Jackson @ Cinci

also hesitant to play CJ2k @ Seattle.. should i sit him and play 2 from above? any help appreciated

Keenan Allen should have had 3 TD's in that game against the Raiders. One he threw a guy off him in traffic and got the td, another was overturned cause they didn't have the camera angle to confirm on the replay, and another he was wide open and Rivers threw it behind him. He had 19 points in standard play...could have easily had close to 40. Before the combine and everything he was looked at by a lot of people as the best receiver in this class.

Last edited:
Yup Allen is #1 on the depth chart.

Idk who imma start at flex this week man.

Keenan Allen, Terrence Williams or Gio Benard.

Help? I think imma wait it out until 12:50 sunday morning to decide lol

Colts defense doesn't scare me, it's on MNF and at home in San Diego. The chips are there for Allen to have another big game. I would decide between Gio and Keenan.

Just got offered this. Deal or no deal?

Send Alfred Morris, Wsh RB
Send Cecil Shorts, Jac WR

Receive Giovani Bernard, Cin RB
Receive Jordy Nelson, GB WR

Thanks gents, as always

I'm 4-1 going up against 5-0 squad

Spotlight game in the league. I'm trying to get Miley to come out and do the national anthem at Westside Blazers Stadium.

btw what are you guys take on Woodhead? RB 2 status? specially with Mathews out

going against the last unbeaten in my league.. really need this win as i am currently sitting at 2-3

who to play:

Bell @ Jets

Powell @ Pitt

Jackson @ Cinci

also hesitant to play CJ2k @ Seattle.. should i sit him and play 2 from above? any help appreciated
I'd go Bell and Powell. thats tough tho. tempted to say Jackson over powell.
Yup Allen is #1 on the depth chart.

Idk who imma start at flex this week man.

Keenan Allen, Terrence Williams or Gio Benard.

Help? I think imma wait it out until 12:50 sunday morning to decide lol
Good for him. I'm a UW grad and saw a lot of him at Cal. dude was a monster in college

and I agree with Buc em. gotta be between allen and gio. I'm nervous about williams with austin likely to play

with that being said, if austin is out for dallas, i think you go T Will
Just got offered this. Deal or no deal?

Send Alfred Morris, Wsh RB
Send Cecil Shorts, Jac WR

Receive Giovani Bernard, Cin RB
Receive Jordy Nelson, GB WR
I prefer cobb to jordy personally, if you can choose. and I think i would go ahead and risk it.
btw what are you guys take on Woodhead? RB 2 status? specially with Mathews out
to me, only in ppr. SOLID flex guy tho in standard. but they love ronnie brown for some reason as well, so its not like woodhead is the only guy there. depends on how you have to go about getting him. definitely add/claim him if possible

T.Y Hilton @ SD or Garrett Graham vs STL for the flex? ppr league.

i'm starting demariyus and jordy at wr and jordan cameron at te

Need WR help pick 2:

Fitz @ SF

Edelman vs NO

Jeffery vs NYG

Allen vs IND

I'm currently trying to get Marshall & VJax (I have no WR depth)

Need help on my last flex spot. 

Joique Bell @ Cle

Michael Floyd @ SF

Tavon Austin @ Hou

Thinking Bell just because he will probably get the most touches out of the 3 even tho hes the change of pace back. The other 2 prolly only get like 2 or 3 catches at the most. Tavon has the biggest boom or bust ability obviously. But aside from one week hes been droppable if people in my league didnt hoard players and there was someone worthy of dropping him for. 

dropped Mike Williams for Pryor, i dont even know why :lol:

i have Dalton on the bench still.

i hope Vick doesnt play but its right before game time so my opponent doesnt have a QB, i only say this because dude is lucky as hell and even if my team plays amazing dude will pull something off and his players will randomly kill it :x

Why you guys loving Keenan Allen so much? He did have a nice game but I don't think he was targeted at all until the Raiders were down big in the 2nd half. If I remember correctly from watching the game, he did all of his damage in the 4th quarter. I know, garbage time points are just as good as any other points, but still. Someone who isn't involved until the last 15 minutes of the game scares me.

On the other hand, Vincent Brown was involved all game and ended up with a similar stat line. He also would've had a 30 yard TD if it wasn't called back because of a penalty. I personally would prefer having Brown over Allen, especially in a PPR league. We'll see who's better in the next few weeks though :lol:.

Last edited:
Props on the Keenan Allen info. Scooped him up with the quickness. Been hurting at flex for the past couple of weeks now. Trying to go 5-1 this week. Nervous about starting the Jets D while playing Bell as my RB though...

anyone ever notice 99% of all posts are questions?

am I the only one who noticed that?

you see what I did there?
Cuz everyone gets their news from the same places. If you're not using Rotoworld for new updates on injuries and players stepping up then you're doing fantasy wrong. How much sooner can one of us break something news or injury wise? 

This is an advice thread basically. I agree that some of the trade questions in here are no brainers and dont need to be posted. But if people arent asking questions this thread would be 2 pages long and probably wouldnt even be needed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom