OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I've been thinking about this. I usually stay away from him since he's always hurt. Dude who has him is struggling at 1-4 and I've been thinking of offering him Lamar Miller and see if he'll bite for it

Offered someone the exact same player for McFadden, and he's 1-4 as well. Waiting for him to respond.

Pick 1 please:

Reggie Wayne vs. SD
Josh Gordon vs. Det
Blackmon vs. Denver

I got Wayne and Gordon in right now... Dez is starting at WR1, I need a WR2 and Flex.

Also,

Bell vs. NYJ
MJD vs. Denver
FJack vs. Cincy

need 1

Also, how long is David Wilson out for? Someone dropped him in my lg.. if he's not out for too long, would dropping Daryl Richardson for him be a good move?

Trying to be as active as possible. Added Harry Douglas, waiting for Percy Harvin to get on the field after stashing him, added Garrett Graham in hopes that he lights it up and I can deal him.

I've got Peyton Manning, the WRs will come into form, and now I just gotta get the RB position sorted out after the trend of my two high-draft picks and starters: Jones-Drew AND Spiller :x aren't breeding optimism any time soon it feels.

Who would you guys start at the Flex in a ppt between: Edelman, Joique Bell or Greg Jennings?

Offered a trade

Give - Jordy Nelson and Doug Martin
Get - Josh Gordon and Colin K.

Points wise its an even trade but I am not really feeling it. This is a PPR league as well. My QB suck as this was an AP team but my gut says to decline only because of the potential for the end of the season.

Offered a trade

Give - Jordy Nelson and Doug Martin
Get - Josh Gordon and Colin K.

Points wise its an even trade but I am not really feeling it. This is a PPR league as well. My QB suck as this was an AP team but my gut says to decline only because of the potential for the end of the season.

I would decline this.

I just traded away Cameron, Edelman and Jaquizz rodgers

For

Doug Martin

Now my RBs are: Martin, Ridley, Miller, Z Stacey and Blount

My WRs are: Megatron, Cobb, Gordon and Bowe.

TE is: Garret Graham (Texans)

Which RB should I drop to scoop up a waiver WR? Or should I stay with what I have at thw RB spot?

That's a terrible *** trade. I'd rather have Jordy over Josh Gordon, and Doug Martin is one of the best RB's in the league and you're trading him for a quarterback that hasn't even been that good this year.

Also, how long is David Wilson out for? Someone dropped him in my lg.. if he's not out for too long, would dropping Daryl Richardson for him be a good move?

D-Rich shouldn't be owned, he doesn't start. Pick up Stacy if he is out there, not sure about backflips

only problem with that thinking is tb will run dougie fresh often and hard vs that crap def of philly.  and since revis will lock up desean jax , this game might be all about mr martin.  then you have jekel and hyde newton.  he might be chucking the ball to steve smith.  at the end of the day.....go with your gut.
im going with steve smith

but thats because i own both cam and steve smith

I just traded away Cameron, Edelman and Jaquizz rodgers

For

Doug Martin

Now my RBs are: Martin, Ridley, Miller, Z Stacey and Blount

My WRs are: Megatron, Cobb, Gordon and Bowe.

TE is: Garret Graham (Texans)

Which RB should I drop to scoop up a waiver WR? Or should I stay with what I have at thw RB spot?
id wait and see how blount and stacy do, one more fumble and blount is back on the bench. 

This dude just offered me Arian Foster, Gronk and Colston for McCoy and Demaryius.

I get a different offer for McCoy like every hour.

Just got offered Brady, Megatron and Gronk for Manning and Martellus Bennett and I'm thinking ab biting

what are your guys thoughts on Cecil shorts? especially with Blackmon back.

i threw out an offer of stevie johnson for cecil, owner countered and asked for steve smith. 

I researched a bit on cecil and dude is leading the league in targets, mainly cause he was the only throwing option before blackmon arrived. 

The team is going up against denver and will have to throw all game. I still think cecil will get plenty of looks because teams will choose to cover blackmon. 

I havent watched much jags games or know anything about cecil's game, is he a slot guy, outside guy? 

Uhh yes. Accept now.

Calvin is Calvin. Gronk is Gronk. And Brady has his go-to guys back and Ridley is back healthy.

Uhh yes. Accept now.

Calvin is Calvin. Gronk is Gronk. And Brady has his go-to guys back and Ridley is back healthy.

I just traded Lord Peyton and Cecil and I threw in Martellus Bennett bc I have Greg Olsen also for Brady, Gronk and Megatron.

Miles Austin, Julian Edelman or Willis McGahee at the Flex?
dont quite know austins status so id wait for any updates on him.
amendola looking healthy and gronk back will hurt edelmans stock.

id say mcgahee

I say Edelman... with Gronk and Amendola back, I think it HELPS his stock. sure he will get less targets, but he will assume the "wes welker" role and under coverages and be Brady's safety valve all game which could lead to tons of yardage and even a score or two.

I say Edelman... with Gronk and Amendola back, I think it HELPS his stock. sure he will get less targets, but he will assume the "wes welker" role and under coverages and be Brady's safety valve all game which could lead to tons of yardage and even a score or two.
amendola was signed to play the welker role. i think if anything it'll give thompkins more long ball looks.

edelman will go back to returning punts and playing snaps when amendola needs a breather

Back
Top Bottom