OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I'm in a 12 team ppr league and I have dominant WRs

Megatron
Vincent Jackson
Josh Gordon
TY Hilton with Wayne's injury the game changes.

I start Megatron, Vincent Jackson and Josh Gordon every week so what type of return should I expect for Hilton or wait until he balls out after the bye.

Only RBs on my roster are Roy Helu, CJ Spiller, Fred Jackson, and Deangelo Williams.

Matt Stafford and my WRs are carrying me. :smh:

I'm starting Roy this weekend.

Last edited:
Need feedback on which rb is a better waiver pickup Roy Helu, Bilal Powell or Peyton Hillis? Desperate for a rb since Foster & Chris Johnson are on bye :smh:

I'm in a similar situation with Sproles... I think there's a chance I could flip him and a spare WR for Graham... 

Then trade Julius Thomas for a different RB.

I'm in a similar situation with Sproles... I think there's a chance I could flip him and a spare WR for Graham... 

Then trade Julius Thomas for a different RB.
does the graham owner have any decent RB's hes willing to package along with graham for both thomas and sproles?

This mother trucker in my league just told me that Rice and Forte have the same value right now.
alien.gif

NT
I need to win this week.

Any suggestions to my line up?

4th Place.
4-3

I'm confident with Ridley Flex because Miami Defense is pretty lenient on the Run.
Giovani Bernard is also facing a tough Jets D. Plus Cincy didn't really run last game.
your line up is fine.

pick 2

Joique Bell vs Cowboys

Brandon Bolden vs Dolphins

Bilal Powell vs Bengals

mean.gif
 at my RB choices now...

pick 2

Joique Bell vs Cowboys

Brandon Bolden vs Dolphins

Bilal Powell vs Bengals

mean.gif
 at my RB choices now...
Bolden for sure.

toss up between Bell and Powell. Both wont produce much but Ill go with Bell. Bengals run D is tough.

If Percy is active for week 8, would yall plug him into the starting line up or wait a week to what he does first?

My RBs are a mess right now dawgs.. with Wilson, Martin out. Along with Amendola and Wayne being worthless this season.. I'm in a world of hurts.

So my question to you all..

who to start this week (as always:smile:

MJD vs. 9ers
Fred Jackson vs. Saints
Leveon Bell vs. Raiders
Mike James vs. Panthers

Right now I got Jackson and Bell starting since MJD hasn't done a thing this sesaon and is going against a tough Niners D, and same with James and the Panthers.

WR wise: I'm going Blackmon, Gordon, and Dez.

Overall, this has probably been the worst season ever for me injury wise in fantasy.. and my record shows it - 3-4 in a league where I've won the whole thing two years running, looking like no threepeat for yours truly :frown:

My RBs are a mess right now dawgs.. with Wilson, Martin out. Along with Amendola and Wayne being worthless this season.. I'm in a world of hurts.

So my question to you all..

who to start this week (as always:smile:

MJD vs. 9ers
Fred Jackson vs. Saints
Leveon Bell vs. Raiders
Mike James vs. Panthers

Right now I got Jackson and Bell starting since MJD hasn't done a thing this sesaon and is going against a tough Niners D, and same with James and the Panthers.

WR wise: I'm going Blackmon, Gordon, and Dez.

Overall, this has probably been the worst season ever for me injury wise in fantasy.. and my record shows it - 3-4 in a league where I've won the whole thing two years running, looking like no threepeat for yours truly
frown.gif
1. Jackson

2. Bell

3. James

4. MJD

Need help on this ASAP. Standard league no PPR.

Outgoing - Brady and Demaryius Thomas

Incoming - Cam Newton, Justin Blackmon and Vincent Jackson

Cam
McCoy, Gio, David Wilson, Zac Stacy, Ellington and Andre Brown
V-Jax, Blackmon, Percy, James Jones, Keenan Allen
Jordan Reed, Greg Olsen

It's a two keeper league so after the trade Cam would probably be one of my keepers too.

Thoughts?
as much as i luv demaryius , i would do it.  you might end up keeping blackmon if bridgewater is the qb next year or if blackmon goes to a good qb team. guy is a beast. 

only thing that worries me with harvin is how much he will play IF active, and monday night might leave you in a bind if a gametime scratch is done. plus how much will they really need to throw vs the rams without bradford.  you have good options with other wr's so no need to gamble. hope that he comes out healthy and makes a few plays so you can stick him in the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom