OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Full PPR... I got offered Wes Welker for my Steven Ridley and Antonio Brown ...

Yes or no?

^ Ture. I'm 10th on the wire I fully expect him and Deandre hopkins to be gone with the quickness |I

boldin is more steady for week to week play.  

But Kap is so inconsistent....and Veron Davis is the guy in SF. Besides his week 1 performance he's been just ok. Even though I do like SF schedule more then i like Atlanta's i feel like teams aren't going out there with the mentality to not let Douglas beat them.

Man this is going to be a tough decision for me to make :smh: :lol:

currently 5-2 in a 10man league and injuries have hurt my team this week

my question is who should i get off the waiver? i have 2 or 3 spots to fill

on the wire
Harvin
denarrius moore
zac stacy
jordan reed
mike james
helu jr
DHB - but i own TY already
joique bell

current roster
Matt Ryan
Demarius Thomas
hakeem knicks
open RB spot with Murray and martin out
gio bernard
jimmy graham
chicago DST

bench

clay
TY
murray
Roddy white
open spot

who is the most valuable pickups to my team? pick 2
the wire opens up tomorrow and i need a RB to start and a DST. i will drop clay and possibly martin if i need to

Is greg Olsen even worth a roster spot? I have him on my bench cuz I have Cameron, but I feel like he isn't doing enough to crack the starting lineup unless it's a bye week filler.

So I need some guidance on who to pick up this week.

I've got the following guys:

QB: Russell Wilson, Joe Flacco
WR: Calvin Johnson, Roddy White, Anquan Boldin, Marques Colston, Percy Harvin, Miles Austin
RB: Trent Richardson, Chris Johnson, Ryan Mathews, Danny Woodhead
TE: Jason Witten, Charles Clay
K: David Akers
DST: Tennessee Titans.

I'm really in need to pick up at least two RBs this week, because idiot me decided it'd be a good idea to get all my RB's having the same bye week.

My drop candidates are Charles Clay, Miles Austin, and maybe Marques Colston.

I'm in a ten team league, with 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, and 1 DST.

I was thinking Jacquizz Rodgers for one of the pickups, but am unsure of the other. Pierre Thomas, Brandon Jacobs, Roy Helu Jr, Peyton Hillis, Brandon Bolden, Daryl Richardson are a couple of the guys that are out there. Anyone else have a recommendation out of that list, or can suggest another under the radar guy right now?

I was also looking at maybe Jarret Boykin, Darrius Heyward-Bey, Eddie Royal, or Kendall Wright for Marques Colston, but I'm unsure of whether that's a good move or not.

^helu and rodgers and im keeping Colston. hes a lot better than hes been playing. hopefully he shows up soon

Last edited:
Quizz for sure

is Randle for the Boys available?

I'd take a shot on Boykins and Royal WR wise

currently 5-2 in a 10man league and injuries have hurt my team this week

my question is who should i get off the waiver? i have 2 or 3 spots to fill

on the wire
Harvin
denarrius moore
zac stacy
jordan reed
mike james
helu jr
DHB - but i own TY already
joique bell

current roster
Matt Ryan
Demarius Thomas
hakeem knicks
open RB spot with Murray and martin out
gio bernard
jimmy graham
chicago DST

bench

clay
TY
murray
Roddy white
open spot

who is the most valuable pickups to my team? pick 2
the wire opens up tomorrow and i need a RB to start and a DST. i will drop clay and possibly martin if i need to

Pick up Zac for sure. Imo hold up in dropping Martin for now. Even though people think Martin was a bust he was putting up decent # in that bad offense. Doubt anyone picks up James. Zac is gonna be the #1 RB for the rams.

Reed should be considered because of his chemistry with RGIII

question 1:
Who would you pick up off waivers?  Jaquizz Rodgers or Eddie Lacy?

Question 2:  Terrance Williams from DALLAS or Boykin from GB?

I desperately need to upgrade at RB.

RBs: Spiller, MJD, Miller, Jackson
WRs: Cruz, Brown, Gordon, Nicks, Edelman, Allen

I'm thinking about trading Cruz. What's the best running back you guys think I could land? (obviously depends on the opponents team/needs)

Would you try to deal another one of my WRs?

Would you guys try to trade Brandon Marshall now that cutler will be out for a few weeks? Might try and trade him to a team whose not doing too good and lost Reggie Wayne and Julio

Is McFadden worth picking up this week with Forte on a bye? Other back is Bell in a PPR league. Powell, Ivory, and Miller are available too. Already scooped up Mike James but nervous about starting him with that good Carolina D...

Would you guys try to trade Brandon Marshall now that cutler will be out for a few weeks? Might try and trade him to a team whose not doing too good and lost Reggie Wayne and Julio

damn, hes out a few weeks?

my team is falling apart :smh:

they used to say lucky number 7 but its bad luck.

i go 7-0 and now my team is turning into trash... WOW

to the guy who plays fanduel man football is tough but not as bad as basketball. had a bad week in my head to head matchup and randomly played in a tourney my players didn't do that bad but bad enough to lose :lol: it's all about luck for some positions but congrats that's a nice come up :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom