OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

So pissed at myself for releasing Percy when I needed a roster spot in week 2...I dont NEED him but with Sidney Rice injured he may get heavy targets asap

Do I try and add Starks? If so, who should I drop of Jonathan Stewart, Willis McGahee, and Chris Ivory?

Last edited:
i just dropped like 4 guys on my team. Put a claim in for Golden Tate even though i drafted him

put one in for Marvin Jones

that feel when i dont get either...

CJ or Lamar Miller this week?

I know both are a horrible option but MJD is on a bye and I don't want to play Mike James. :x

dexter mccluster>

i just dropped like 4 guys on my team. Put a claim in for Golden Tate even though i drafted him

put one in for Marvin Jones

that feel when i dont get either...

Try Kenny Stills, Tim Wright and Levon Brazil.

with Rice out, Harvin becomes a heavy target when he returns?
i don't think that was ever a question.  but it all depends on how healthy he is.  i have him stashed on the bench in all my leagues though 
happy.gif

CJ or Lamar Miller or Le'Veon Bell this week for flex?

Bell. Lamar Miller is a Bum and Cincy's D is the truth. A hurt CJ against Kc's D? Thanks but no thanks.

Do I try and add Starks? If so, who should I drop of Jonathan Stewart, Willis McGahee, and Chris Ivory?

You Drop McGahee and you might not get him back. Who knows with Rex who gets the carries vs the Saints. Only thing worse than a 2 running back system is a 3 running back system drop Stewart. It's William's job and Tolberts been solid.

with Rice out, Harvin becomes a heavy target when he returns?

Idk I mean if he plays sure why not but he doesn't look 100% from what it looks like... I picked him up so it would be nice to have him play

i dont think hes gonna come back unless hes 100%

i mean he should be 100% by the time fantasy playoffs start which is a great thing if he puts up numbers. i need all the help i can get.

So I was just offered a trade.

2 QB League, I'm in 3rd place.

The Last place team has offered Tom Brady, Demariyus Thomas and Alfred Morris in exchange for Drew Brees.

My Other QB's are Andrew Luck and Carson Palmer.

The other caveats are as follows: 1. I play him this week, Thomas is on a bye this week and Brady on a bye next week.

Hard to say no...

Need some advice on this one. Gotta pick up a QB this week to fill in for Stafford. Who should I go with, Pryor or Locker? Also, who do I drop for the QB. PPR League: Mike Wallace, Alshon Jeffery, Roddy White, Keenan Allen

Last edited:
So I was just offered a trade.

2 QB League, I'm in 3rd place.

The Last place team has offered Tom Brady, Demariyus Thomas and Alfred Morris in exchange for Drew Brees.

My Other QB's are Andrew Luck and Carson Palmer.

The other caveats are as follows: 1. I play him this week, Thomas is on a bye this week and Brady on a bye next week.

Hard to say no...

Hmmm

1. You get Thomas which is :smokin

2. You trade Brees who is ON FIRE ehhhh RIP

3. Palmer sucks and Luck just lost Wanye. Luck has been average fantasy wise this year. DHB has no hands and the Colts Haven't proven they can run the ball well when they need to.

4. Tom Brady has been a Fantasy nightmare but is slowly getting his guys back.

Who are your current WR's & RB's?. He has Morris but who are is his other RB's?

Last edited:
hows Steelers def? i think brady should have a good week for once, gronk should kill it.

im probably wrong on both

^ In real life good, against the pass (2nd in the league) against the run :x

Fantasy wise they suck.

1Sep 8Ten
Final (L) 16-9
2Sep 16@Cin
Final (L) 20-10
3Sep 22Chi
Final (L) 40-23
4Sep 29@Min
Final (L) 34-27
6Oct 13@NYJ
Final (W) 19-6
7Oct 20Bal
Final (W) 19-16
8Oct 27@Oak
Final (L) 21-18
9Nov 3@NESun
1:25 pm*3.08

Last edited:
I accepted the deal.

I upgrade at WR and RB. I was weak big time at RB.

My Wr - Gordon, Garcon, T Williams, Allen

My RB - Forte, Mike James, D Richardson

I also have Cameron and Wright at TE. I can play 3 WR and a Flex, 2 RBs

Now a core of Brady and Luck with Palmer on the bench

D Thomas, Gordon, Garcon, Williams and Allen

RBs - Forte, Morris

TE - Cameron

I just have to hope Brady gets his act together

is marvin jones worth a #1 waiver use? im not quite sold on him even though he had that crazy game

Not in my opinion. But it depends on your league. He was only on the field for something like 19 snaps last week, although that will probably go up.

Id prefer Terrance Williams or Kendall weight/Nate Washington if still available

Send Eric Decker, Den WR from WR to ROSS
Receive Steve Smith, Car WR from ROSS to Bench
Receive Harry Douglas, Atl WR from ROSS to Bench

Am I winning or losing?

Conditionally add Marvin Jones, Cin WR from Waivers to Bench
Conditionally drop Jeremy Kerley, NYJ WR to Waivers
Move will process on the morning of Oct 30 (ET).

Cancel Waiver Priority: 2
Conditionally add Kenny Stills, NO WR from Waivers to Bench
Conditionally drop Marques Colston, NO WR to Waivers

Last edited:

is marvin jones worth a #1 waiver use? im not quite sold on him even though he had that crazy game
Not in my opinion. But it depends on your league. He was only on the field for something like 19 snaps last week, although that will probably go up.

Id prefer Terrance Williams or Kendall weight/Nate Washington if still available
none are available. its a PPR league and i already have jordy/garcon/gordon/ty/boykins. the only reason i'd pick him up is so that no one else can have him

Last edited:
none are available. its a PPR league and i already have jordy/garcon/gordon/ty/boykins. the only reason i'd pick him up is so that no one else can have him

I see. If your waivers reset each week, then it's worth it. If you have a continual list throughout the season, I would def keep your #1 claim and hope there's better waiver adds later on

Back
Top Bottom