OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

sick.gif

Think I'm just going to go ahead and chalk up an L this week
laugh.gif
you holding onto hernandez should give you an automatic L

picked up stills and dropped thompkins, he " lost the x position to dobson". 

someone dropped bowe and he was available but i decided to add stills over him. its a ppr and bowe just doesnt get the targets. 

what you guys think of this trade offer: i give charles clay and receive hakeem nicks. i already have heath miller and jordan reed as my TE's. i know nicks hasnt done much, just trying to take a flyer for him as WR depth. 

Is Golden Tate a solid WR2 now that Rice is out? (I had Reggie
frown.gif
)
depends on the league. i have him as my WR 2 in a NT ppr league and he has helped me to a 6-2 record ( came back to win on monday night with those 2 td's
nthat.gif
)

he will get added looks now that rice is down, but will have to wait and see what they do with him once harvin comes back. 

Last edited:
Need some advice on this one. Gotta pick up a QB this week to fill in for Stafford. Who should I go with, Pryor or Locker? Also, who do I drop for the QB. PPR League: Mike Wallace, Alshon Jeffery, Roddy White, Keenan Allen
im sure you have other options to drop....if not, its gonna have to be mike wallace. hes in the dwayne bowe boat, not enough targets even though when he does get them he's bound to take it to the house.

Also, who should I pick up off waivers:

Kendall Wright or Nate Washington

Hell, should I nab both for just this week?

Standard

Pick 2 WR and 1 Flex

Pierre Garcon vs SD

Alshon Jeffery @ GB

Antonio Brown @ NE

Kendall Wright @ STL

Ryan Mathews @ WAS

Thanks

What are your Bowe owners doing with him? :nerd:

Tempted drop him or even try to trade him for Colston who is also struggling, but has Drew Brees as QB.

Back
Top Bottom