I get

Vernon Davis
Deandre Hopkins

I really need a TE, my squad is

QB- Peyton manning
RB- CJ Spiller, frank Gore, Stephen Ridley, MJD, Lamar Miller
WR- Brandon Marshall, Mike Wallace, Kenny Stills, Eddie Royal
TE-Charles Clay, Garrett Graham
No way I would do that, is there anyone else better on the waiver wire?

Last edited:
I'd do that deal for Gates.

Not a fan of giving up Stills. Knowing Shane Vereen will be back I'd see if he'd take Ridley instead.

Last edited:
Looks like I've won in all 4 leagues. I've got Rodgers and Romo in my 2QB league, desperation time, I've gotta get a replacement!

Andre Johnson is the greatest hero of all time.

Every year I have him he comes through for me.

The anti-Ray Rice.

Separate question:

-Who's a "good" player you just won't draft because he's burned you too many times?  (For me, Rice and Forte are good ones)

-Who's a mid-level guy who always comes through for you?  

MJD. This year Rice is on that list going forward. Have been burned to much. Plus he doesn't get near the touches he should, ravens trying to justify that contract they gave Flacco

For the second question it's Lance Moore for me, didn't have him this year but this past three seasons I've taken him late and he's worked his way up to a quality starter or flex.  Just very consistent.

I want Demaryius Thomas is giving up...

Ridley
MJD
Clay
Royal/Wallace

Giving up to much?

Only decent player you are giving up is. Ridley. But your depth is going to take a hit. For me it would depend on upcoming bye weeks and how they fall.

Only decent player you are giving up is. Ridley. But your depth is going to take a hit. For me it would depend on upcoming bye weeks and how they fall.

If I make this trade my starters for the rest if the year would basically be...

Manning
Gore
Spiller
Marshall
Thomas
Graham
Miller
Ravens
Seattle Kicker

Making an epic comeback down only 1 with Forte and Crosby. He has Jordy nelson so im hoping he doesnt grt anymore catches wow

Making an epic comeback down only 1 with Forte and Crosby. He has Jordy nelson so im hoping he doesnt grt anymore catches wow

Love it when fantasy games go down to the wire like real life.

I've won on what was a real life game winning field goal before :lol:. Needed the game to go to OT to get it.

was dwn a ton. benched Luck for RG3

than Dre Johnson came

dwn 14pts. My Eddy Lacy and Boykins vs. his Jordy Nelson

won by 3

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
feelsgoodman

Man I got lucky. :lol:

Entering today, my team was already completed up 36, but my opponent had Marshall, Aaron Rodgers, and Boykin left. They only scored 24 and I squeaked it out despite my WRs only giving me 3 points this week. :x

In my one league I was down two coming into tonight with Crosby and the guy I was playing had Rodgers :lol:

In my other league I have Brady, Stacy, Gio, Keenan, McCoy and Gostkowski...finished with 141 points.

Back
Top Bottom