OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

View media item 635017

:x

Think I'm just going to go ahead and chalk up an L this week :lol:

So I had to go with this dog **** squad this week:

View media item 641905

They put up a solid fight and put up 97 pts for me but of course I had to play the #2 team in the league this week :smh:

It's all good though, still got that #1 seed :pimp:

And before someone says it for the 4th time.. I drafted Hernandez in the last round and he has been my good luck charm all season, lead the league in Points For and have been in 1st all season... aaaand im gona go knock on some wood now :lol:

Andre Johnson is the greatest hero of all time.

Every year I have him he comes through for me.

The anti-Ray Rice.

Separate question:

-Who's a "good" player you just won't draft because he's burned you too many times?  (For me, Rice and Forte are good ones)

-Who's a mid-level guy who always comes through for you?  

I've live and died with Stafford for the past few years now. Usually pick him around round 4-6.

Ended up winning 167-152 with the #1 seed on the line. I know I lucked out though. Dude had Megatron and Julius Thomas on bye and I had Foles blow up for me.

Last week I traded Desean Jackson for Arian Foster smh.. Then tonight I traded Josh Gordon for Ridley. Still have Demarius Thomas, Larry Ftiz, Keenan Allen, Cecil Shorts and Percy as my WRs and McCoy, Foster, Sproles and now Ridley at RB

Last edited:
Out of the 3 who would you trade, K. Allen, A. Jeffery, or J. Gordon? I have Dez at WR1 and hoping Roddy can come back when healthy. Looking to get a RB. I currently have McCoy, R. Bush, and Sproles. I was thinking about maybe Ridley, Lacy, Gore or Foster. On the waiver there is Vereen, Stacy, Jennings, but I don't think I'll be able to get them with my waiver priority. PPR league btw

Last edited:
^Definitely don't trade Allen. You should be starting him every week from now on, even if/when Roddy comes back

Would've won had I started Foles. I'm 3-6 now 
mean.gif

Working on some serious trades in my money league :lol:

Looking to acquire Forte and J.Gordan for Tony G, Harry D, and Gio

And just offered Luck for CJwhatever...she has Rodgers as her only QB

If these trades work out I'll have Forte, CJ and I already have J.Charles. Picked up S.Greene, Mike James and have D. Martin

What my line up would look like
QB- P.Manning
WR- B.Marshall
WR- J.Gordian
RB- Forte
RB- CJ2K
TE-Waiver wire...
Flex-J.Charles

A man can dream...and this would be in a 12 ppr league

Also won in all 3 of my leagues this week :pimp:

Last edited:
:smh: I lost as soon as Rodgers got hurt on the first play. Damn. I had a 4 sure lock. Shows how unpredictable football/ fantasy is, on the other hand
Scored 213 in my other league.

So if Rodgers is out I need a QB...

Going to have to trade one of Jordy, ABrown or KAllen and target Romo from a guy who has him and Peyton...

Who should I offer?

Or do I go blow my FA budget on Case Keenum and take that gamble...

Last edited:
I have Cameron on a bye

Who should I go with

Cook at Indy
Fleener at Rams
Chandler at Steelers
Delanie Walker vs Jax
Graham at Zona

I'm in a tough spot this week at the WR position. 

Larry Fitzgerald vs Houston 

Torrey Smith vs Cincinnati 

Both players are playing at home. Who would you guys go with?

anyone have any info on darren sproles injury? i know he suffered a concussion but i haven't heard anything since sunday

What do you guys think of this trade proposal?

I send:

Victor Cruz
Reggie Bush
Jordan Cameron

I receive:
Jimmy Graham
T.Y. Hilton

My roster after the trade would be:

QB: Rivers/Kaep
WR: T.Y. Hilton, Terrance Williams, Percy Harvin, Jarret Boykin
RB: Lynch, Moreno, Lacy
TE: Jimmy Graham, Jordan Reed
K: Crosby
DEF: Carolina

Also gonna try to scoop Stacy and Dobson off the waiver wire and use Stacy as trade bait for a better wr to start

Last edited:

anyone have any info on darren sproles injury? i know he suffered a concussion but i haven't heard anything since sunday
im waiting on this myself.

Charles is on bye, sproles and matthews are my bench RB's. 12 team ppr

sidenote: manningham was activated today, is he worth a flier pick up in a ppr. id have to drop kenny still or charles clay though

i need help brehs. i would hate to drop the Chiefs D for another D since they have a bye week. Who can i drop instead? Im thinking Doug Martin but i dont know.

I'm 3-6 but only 2 games out of the playoffs. I need to win out. I think I should be fine:

QB - Foles, Brady (BYE)

RB - Forte, Bush, L. Bell, L. Miller, R. Rice

WR - Allen, Fitzgerald, Gordon, Jeffery

TE - Fleener, Witten

K - Hartley

D/ST - TEN

Only thing is I've given away 2 games because of lineup changes. 
mean.gif

Also, I'm dropping Rice. Who should I pick up:

RB - James

WR - Cooper

WR - Dobson

i need help brehs. i would hate to drop the Chiefs D for another D since they have a bye week. Who can i drop instead? Im thinking Doug Martin but i dont know.
tough to say whether dropping martin is an easy move considering he hasnt been ruled out for the season. id drop andre brown, i know he is set to return but they're gonna ease him in. If jacobs is healthy, hes getting the goal line touches. 

i also have the KC Def and am not gonna drop them, which defense are  you thinking of picking up? i might go Tennessee or Carolina myself

tough to say whether dropping martin is an easy move considering he hasnt been ruled out for the season. id drop andre brown, i know he is set to return but they're gonna ease him in. If jacobs is healthy, hes getting the goal line touches.

i also have the KC Def and am not gonna drop them, which defense are  you thinking of picking up? i might go Tennessee or Carolina myself
Thanks.

The Defenses available isnt looking real good lol.

Back
Top Bottom