OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Atlanta's pass D is terrible and last game was a fluke with Glennon barely looking Wright's way.

I don't know, Brent Grimes just shut down Vincent Jackson... Why should we expect differently for Allen?

We saw Rivers look more towards V. Brown because Allen was covered well vs. Denver. I think if anybody is going to eat on that offense it will be the RBs.

I don't know, Brent Grimes just shut down Vincent Jackson... Why should we expect differently for Allen?

We saw Rivers look more towards V. Brown because Allen was covered well vs. Denver. I think if anybody is going to eat on that offense it will be the RBs.

I wouldn't say Grimes shut him down. Tampa has no other threat on offense right now so teams are keying in on VJax and not letting him beat them down the field. It's going to be like this for the remainder of the season, especially with no run game.

Would you guys bench Cameron for K. Allen in my flex spot? I have Gronk as my TE and Gordon as my WR2. PPR league.
I would play Allen. Cameron is just so risky at this point imo. Allen is still getting a lot of red zone looks. He had a bad game last week cause Denver's pass rush was ALL over rivers.
Should I do this trade?

I trade Aaron Rodgers and Rob Gronkowski

I receive RG3 and Tony Gonzalez
Noooooooooo. unless you need to win NOW to even have a chance at the playoffs. but even then, I would still probably take a chance with someone like Keenum and keep the multi-TD upside of Gronk
got a trade pending. i'm getting jamal charles and michael floyd for jordy, mjd and lamar miller.
hell yeah you should do that. J-Mail has been beasting all year.

on a side note, what a disappointing season for Lamar Miller and the Dolphins backfield/offense as a whole.
Got a trade offer.

My Ryan Mathews for his Pierre Thomas and Hakeem Nicks. What you think?
I'd do it. Nice to have the Nicks lottery ticket. Just have to hope that some of these red zone targets start cashing in for him.
Should I go ahead and drop Vick? I have RussWilson and picked up Foles.
of course. I would be shocked if Kelly goes back to Vick at any point. Would take another Foles injury/concussion

Question for this week, driving myself crazy

Harvin or Ray Rice as a PPR flex?
You've gotta go Harvin. I think Rice has just lost it.

also, look at this year's track record of guys playing their first games. unreal production
ESPN Standard Scoring

PICK 1 FLEX

Alshon Jeffrey vs BAL

Le'Veon Bell vs DET

Percy Harvin vs MIN
I'd go LeVeon Bell. Most TD potential in that group.
What do you guys think about starting Tim Wright over Charles Clay?

Clay vs SD

Wright vs ATL
I like it. I'm abandoning ship on the Fins.
Riley Cooper or Keenan Allen PPR?
Cooper for me. He's got a nice connection going with Foles.

I definitely wouldn't say that VJax got shut down. I think Glennon just played a really bad game. There's also a lot more skill diversity in the SD offense, and as a result, I think there will be a lot more single coverage for Allen than Jackson was seeing.

I keep forgetting to post in here! Hope my advice is helping some people out.

Also, FanDuel has been really fun for me since I joined in. Thanks to all who were pitching it in here a few weeks ago.

lost 4 straight weeks in my big money league :frown:
went from 5-1 to 5-5 and sitting out of the playoffs. damb these injures (cobb, wayne, finley, roddy)

Should I start Boldin? He hasn't been really productive...my others are injured or not doing well either

Should I start Ryan Matthews @MIA or Chris Johnson vs Indy?
I would go with CJ?K. The strange infatuation with Ronnie Brown in SD has me a little too worried to use Mathews in any given week, and Danny Woodhead is getting his fair share of the TDs this season. I much prefer the upside (and the possible frustration) of CJ going against a pretty mediocre run D.

Was offered this trade: my Andrew Luck and Alfred Morris for his Cam Newton and DeSean Jackson.

Ray Rice, Andre Brown, Le'Veon Bell and Vereen are my other RBs.

Should I pull the trigger?

Back
Top Bottom