OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

KC D vs Den
Or
Jets D vs Buf

Also...waiver wire is real thin in my money league...Romo on bye so I had to settle for Palmer vs Jax...Geno smith is available vs Buf... smh at this situation lol fml

Got this offer proposed to me. My Welker, Cameron, and Woodhead for his Alfred Morris and Gronk. My other receivers are Megatron, Dez, Marshall, Shorts, and Allen. And my other rbs are McCoy, Leveon Bell, and Sproles. Standard scoring no ppr. Should I accept? Currently in 3rd and only top 4 make playoffs, standing are tight right now with 1 game separating everyone. I also have Brady as my QB.

Edit: I could have him throw in Kaep. It's a 2 qb league and I have Dalton, Brady, Cutler (out), Keenum (just picked up off waivers). Or should I stick with the original?

Last edited:
Tom Brady @ Car, RG3 @ PHI, and Nick Foles @ WAS.

Who do I start? I'm leaning towards RG3 due to his mobility, but Foles is tempting me

I don't even feel comfortable starting TY Hilton tonight let alone CJ2K :smh: .. iHateThursdayNightGames :x ... But I have no choice, so I gotta role with both and hope for the best.

I don't even feel comfortable starting TY Hilton tonight let alone CJ2K
mean.gif
.. iHateThursdayNightGames
sick.gif
... But I have no choice, so I gotta role with both and hope for the best.
same situation as you bruh...

both T.Y and CJ2k are going tonight.. aswell at Viniateri

Got this offer proposed to me. My Welker, Cameron, and Woodhead for his Alfred Morris and Gronk. My other receivers are Megatron, Dez, Marshall, Shorts, and Allen. And my other rbs are McCoy, Leveon Bell, and Sproles. Standard scoring no ppr. Should I accept? Currently in 3rd and only top 4 make playoffs, standing are tight right now with 1 game separating everyone. I also have Brady as my QB.

Edit: I could have him throw in Kaep. It's a 2 qb league and I have Dalton, Brady, Cutler (out), Keenum (just picked up off waivers). Or should I stick with the original?

:x Do you play in a league with a bunch of idiots or something? How do you have McCoy, Megatron, Dez, Marshall, and Welker on the same team? About the trade, yeah I would do it, your reserve receivers are loaded and you could use some depth at RB, plus the Brady to Gronk connection will be huge for you since you have both.

I don't even feel comfortable starting TY Hilton tonight let alone CJ2K :smh: .. iHateThursdayNightGames :x ... But I have no choice, so I gotta role with both and hope for the best.

same situation as you bruh...

both T.Y and CJ2k are going tonight.. aswell at Viniateri

To make matters worse I have T-Bag Richardson as well, who I'm not starting but watch him have the best numbers out of all 3 :smh:

Thinking about offering the Antonio Brown owner in my league a trade. This is what I'm thinking (PPR):

I send:
Le'Veon Bell
Jordan Reed

I get:
Antonio Brown

I have crazy depth at RB (J. Charles, R. Bush, G. Bernard, L. Bell, A. Brown, S. Vereen), but I've yet to find a consistent WR2. I've been flip flopping all season between Larry Fitzgerald, Cecil Shorts, and Harry Douglas (usually picking the wrong one :smh:), although I do have Percy Harvin stashed. My current TE is Gronk. So honestly, I'd be shipping off two guys on my bench for a legit high-end WR2/borderline WR1.

On his end of the trade, he'd be getting two guys that he could start immediately. His current RBs are Ray Rice :smile:x), Darren Sproles, Demarco Murray, and Rashad Jennings. His TE is Heath Miller. His other WRs are AJ Green, Keenan Allen, Jarret Boykin, Anquan Boldin, and Michael Floyd, so Antonio Brown is expendable for him.

Any thoughts?

I'd do it. I was in a similar situation earlier this season. Had Charles, Bush, Gio, Miller, but was relying on WRs like Royal and Jerome as my WR2/3. Smh.

I traded Gio/Kerley for DeSean Jackson/Emannuel Sanders

And RBs are easier to pick up in waivers than WRs if you pay attention and stash them early. I managed to pick up Andre Brown and Ben Tate after trading Gio and Miller away.

Last edited:
I'd say the person that's getting Antonio Brown wins unless the dude that has Reed doesn't have anything behind him at tight end.

Back
Top Bottom