OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Donald brown at flex tonight (ppr)....zero dambs given.
I put him in over cj spiller.  heck, I picked him up off waivers and started him over cj spiller.  gamble gamble.  plus I get to enjoy this previously horrific game.  well, more like parts of it when doo doo brown gets to come in

To be fair, Alterraun Verner has been rated a top 5 corner by PFF. QB rating against is absurd at 23.2 and allows .9 yards per target.

Tennessee also had a safety over the top almost at all times. It's clear they game planned for the deep ball which is why everything opened up underneath for Brown and Fleener.

He may be in the midst of a three week funk as he sees Pat Peterson next week and then the Titans again.

To be fair, Alterraun Verner has been rated a top 5 corner by PFF. QB rating against is absurd at 23.2 and allows .9 yards per target.

Tennessee also had a safety over the top almost at all times. It's clear they game planned for the deep ball which is why everything opened up underneath for Brown and Fleener.

He may be in the midst of a three week funk as he sees Pat Peterson next week and then the Titans again.

Yup, messing with him I'd be out the playoffs.

Coby tho :smokin

Good lookin on this info... I thought he was in for a big game.. atleast a score considering today was his bday.. lol

Looks like dobson will be gettin the start the next few weeks!

I don't see how anyone can justify playing Trent Richardson after last night.

Especially the colts. lol

Jordan Reed and Cecil Shorts for Antonio Brown

who is winning this trade?
Give me the Antonio Brown side, no matter the format.

That is a huge WR upgrade
Tate, Bernard, Ridley, CJ, L. Bell

Pick 3
Leave out Spiller. Terrible matchup, and apparently there was footage of him still hobbling a little on that ankle during last weeks game.

Lamar Miller, Keenan Allen, or Boykin for Flex this week?
I may be contradicting what I said in a previous post, but I'm leaning Allen now, despite the bad TD matchup. Boykin would be second for me.
Need some flex help!

Riley Coop vs WSH
or
Lamar Miller vs SD
Coop for me. I was so wrong on Miller this year. drafted him in every league I'm playing in, and thought he would be a great value and breakout candidate. but between Daniel Thomas and that **** storm of an O line, he just can't get it going.

The question is now what to do with him next year haha.
smh.. cj2k was on pace to 80 fantasy points today. but last 2 quarters haven't been too fruitful.
This is just what CJ1K does. he'll have like 1-2 big plays, or like 1 good quarter and then just disappear.

Anyone know what his contract situation is after this year? I don't think he has any additional cap/bonus holds.
Left Brown on the bench...pretty much sums up my year...
mean.gif
I was telling one of my buddies in my league to play him all day yesterday. he wouldn't trust me haha.

Back
Top Bottom