OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Usually if its a full point per reception you get like 1 point for every 20 yards.

Its all good though.

Its just you got dudes like Randall Cobb scoring more points than Jamal Charles. Its overly friendly to WRs scoring

Nope. PPR. 1pt/10yds still.

Even going by Yahoo Projected stats, Charles is the #6 W/R with 288.59 (only WR above him is CJ and Marshall) and Cobb is the #19 W/R with 257.79.

The idea is generally it's easier to fill a WR spot then a RB spot since RB's are more scarce (decent ones) and adding the 6/-2 for QB's bumps up QB's as well so your strategy will change as well. Should be a fun year as I did change it up for the QB points.

I found the top scorers from last year based on the scoring system.

Randall Cobb had 952 receiving yards and scored 8 touchdowns

Jamal Charles rushed for 1502 yards caught 236 and scored 6 touchdowns.

Randall Cobb had more overall points than him,

Hell Adrian Peterson had more yards and 8 more touchdowns than Calvin Johnson but Calvin only had 5 less overall points. Its just a heavily slanted league toward WR scoring.

Thanks for the feedback Champ..appreciate it.

Anyone else with any insight? Should I drop one of the 2 suspended players (Blackmon/Gordon)

And my TE situation seems weak too, but I guess something's got to give right?
I've won the league 2 years in a row, and need to complete the dynasty lol

QB: Tony Romo, Ryan Tannehill
RB: Doug Martin, MJD, Daryl Richardson, Fred Jackson
WR: Dez Bryant, Reggie Wayne, Danny Amendola, Josh Gordon (stash), Justin Blackmon (stash), Brian Hartline
TE: Brandon Myers, Tyler Eifert
K: Randy Bullock
D: Buccs

Last edited:
I'm not happy with my team at all
mean.gif

Drunk drafting
tired.gif

Matt Ryan
CJ Spiller
Vick Ballard
Julio Jones
V.Cruz
A.Gates
D.Hopkins
Bengals Defense
M.Bryant

A.Rodgers
E.Lacy
G.Bernard
L.Moore
F.Jackons ( handcuff for spiller )
C.Fleener
V.Brown

I need a RB
I think you're in good shape if Bernard or Lacy do what people expect them to do. How is Rodgers on your bench though?!?! 
laugh.gif

Look to trade Rodgers to someone for a top RB. Someone will take it.

Last edited:
This isnt the league I am running through NT, this is another PPR league (also another setting is .25 per completion) I am in with my bros.

QB
Drew Brees

WR
A.J. Green

WR
Reggie Wayne

RB
Frank Gore

RB
Michael Bush

TE
Tony Gonzalez

W/R/T
Lance Moore

K
Justin Tucker

DEF
Houston

BN
Andrew Luck

BN
Stevie Johnson

BN
Sidney Rice

BN
Martellus Bennett

BN
Fred Jackson

BN
Kendall Wright

I know the RB situation isnt that great but I dont think its that bad for 12th pick (out of 12). What do ya'll think?

Yahoo's app sucked.

Autodrafted my first two picks on some BS

Ended up with some horrible WRs so I literally filled my bench with lottery ticket WRs.

I need one of them to blow.

Just finished my 8 team non ppr draft. $2,000+ pot and $10 for each add/drop .. I had the first pick

QB - Cam Newton, Russell Wilson

RB - Adrian Peterson, Chris Johnson, Frank Gore, Montee Ball, DeAngelo Williams

WR - AJ Green, Larry Fitzgerald, Wes Welker, Mike Wallace, Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown

TE - None ( TEs are flex/optional )

D/ST - Steelers, Broncos

K - Dan Bailey, Robbie Gould

Overall I'm satisfied, wanted to grab Dez and Romo but it didn't work out. Hopefully my squad can stay healthy, those $10 add/drops talley up at the end of the year.

how on earth did you end up with AP, CJ, AJ, Fitz? assuming you had first pick how were all those guys left?

get a decent TE and i think you should kill it IMO

QBs fly off the board first due to bonuses and 6pts for TD passes, so Rodgers, Brees, Peyton, and Ryan went off the board early which left me with options.

I would grab a TE but no one is out there. One team has Witten, Graham, Gonzalez, and Cook because you start 3 TEs if you choose too ( FLEX & 2 WR/TE slots)

I have the #2 pick and I think I am going with Foster.

David Wilson should be fine now. I was iffy on him but I would draft him with confidence now.

Yahoo's app sucked.

Autodrafted my first two picks on some BS

Ended up with some horrible WRs so I literally filled my bench with lottery ticket WRs.

I need one of them to blow.

F that was how I was going to draft. I'll take the laptop and find a Starbucks

I fear getting the #2 pick

I'm not happy with my 2nd draft last night. With shotty Internet connection causing auto pics. It ended up auto-picking players I really didn't want. Any thoughts? Cru didn't eem look at my first team :smh:

QB- Cam Newton
RB- Arian Foster
RB- Reggie Bush
WR- Danny Amendola
WR- Brandon Marshall
WR- Anquan Boldin
TE- Owen Daniels
Flex- La'Veon Bell
D/ST- 49ers
K- Justin Tucker

Bench:
Ben Tate
Zack Sudfield
Alshon Jeffrey
Micheal Floyd
Mark Ingram
Stevie Johnson

That team is a monster. How many people are in that league? Brandon Marshall is my first WR on my board I'm trying to get him in every league. Shame on them for letting you get the handcuff on Foster, I did that too in the league I took him in but in every other league I'm trying to scoop him and Bryce Brown up.

Is Bilal Powell in your free agent pool? I would scoop him if so. He's gonna end up being the starter I can feel it. I will never draft on WiFi agian if I can help it. Two years ago I got killed by it with the Autopick and now I only draft connected to an ethernet cable.

Last edited:
I hear you SneakerPro. I didn't mean to come at you like that, the overuse of hate just annoys the hell outta me sometimes.

I think you're in good shape if Bernard or Lacy do what people expect them to do. How is Rodgers on your bench though?!?! 
laugh.gif

Look to trade Rodgers to someone for a top RB. Someone will take it.

I really wanted David Wilson, thought dude would have a huge year and with Andre Brown down :smh: :frown:

A-rod is on the bench because he plays the 9ers the first week.

Ryan vs NO

Or

A-Rod vs 9ers

I expected fireworks in NO :lol:

Why did you draft two top 10 Qb's.

You should be smacked.

I had my first draft last night. 2nd pick. PPR.

QB - Matt Stafford

RB - Doug Martin

RB - Reggie Bush

WR - Larry Fitzgerald

WR - Dwayne Bowe

FLEX - Lamar Miller

TE - Jared Cook

K - Dan Bailey

DEF - NE

Bench:

Daryl Richardson

Kenbrell Thompkins

Michael Floyd

Joique Bell

Fred Jackson

Darrius Heyward-Bey

What you guys think?

QB (6 points td), RB 1, Flex, WR 1, WR 2, TE, D, K and 7 bench spots.

12 team, non ppr league drafting soon, advice welcome:

Pick 9 Keeping TRich

Pick 21 Should I keep Brandon Marshall here? If not who should I expect to get here instead?

Pick 33 ???

Pick 40 ???

Pick 57 ???

Pick...

Thanks!!

QB (6 points td), RB 1, Flex, WR 1, WR 2, TE, D, K and 7 bench spots.

12 team, non ppr league drafting soon, advice welcome:

Pick 9 Keeping TRich

Pick 21 Should I keep Brandon Marshall here? If not who should I expect to get here instead?

Pick 33 ???

Pick 40 ???

Pick 57 ???

Pick...

Thanks!!
I would keep Marshall then go BPA

That team is a monster. How many people are in that league? Brandon Marshall is my first WR on my board I'm trying to get him in every league. Shame on them for letting you get the handcuff on Foster, I did that too in the league I took him in but in every other league I'm trying to scoop him and Bryce Brown up.

Is Bilal Powell in your free agent pool? I would scoop him if so. He's gonna end up being the starter I can feel it. I will never draft on WiFi agian if I can help it. Two years ago I got killed by it with the Autopick and now I only draft connected to an ethernet cable.

its a 10 man league and I had 4th pick. I had my eyes on Bilal but he got scooped up.

I've got my big money draft tonight, 1800 pot. This was my list of sleepers which eventually turned into a list of people I want in the late rounds. Anyone got some other names I should be looking for? I've been doing research I just want to make sure I'm on top of everything cause big money is on the line.
View media item 559592View media item 559598

Is it worth picking up Kenny Stills if I already have Demaryius, James Jones, Tavon, Nuk and Reuben Randle at WR? I'd have to drop my backup QB Carson Palmer to do so. Brady is my starter. Or I can pickup Andre Roberts or Mikel Leshoure. RB's are McCoy, Wilson, Bernard, Bryce Brown and Christine Michael.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom