OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Praying for a Cecil shorts garbage time come up
laugh.gif
Most likely won't be happening.  I'm hearing he separated his shoulder.

Making my decision to start him over Gio look bad.

I told you guys I think Blackmon is already lowend WR1/high end WR2. He's a must start every week imo

It would be a godsend for me if they sat Manning :lol:. Got off to a great start against the only undefeated team in my league but he's got peyton n knowshown up now.

And in my other league my opp must have got frustrated with Cam last week and sat him for Carson Palmer!

Btw, s/o to you guys that told me to wait on V-Jax, he had a nice one today. Him n Foster are carrying one of my squads so far today

Yea Blackmon's def. an every week starter. Especially if Shorts' sprained shoulder keeps him out beyond this wk.

Stevan Ridley looks to be on his way to controlling that NE backfield again (at least until Vereen comes back). Hope so cause both are on my bench...

Last edited:
Dude im playing sat Fitz lol. Matthew Berry told everyone to sit him today. Numero uno why you always play an elite wr like fitz no matter what

Sat Fitz today as well. I swear I do so much better when I ignore the "experts".

I never listen to those guys. Berry and co. gets alot of **** wrong lol. Just go with your gut and do your own scouting

I sat Fitz today...
Damn bro sat gio and fitz?
I know.
mean.gif
  They were in different leagues and I don't think those decisions will affect either match-up.

Up 56 in the league with Gio, opponent has Brees, Pierre Thomas, and Fitz going right now with Morris and Witten tonight.  I still have Woodhead tomorrow night.

Down 30 in the league with Fitz, opponent has Hankerson and Garcon left.  All I have left is Richardson tomorrow night.  Foles + Chiefs D destroyed me for 56 points.

Bout to drop Brady. Every time I lose it's always because I start the wrong QB smh

Who's your backup?

As a fellow frustrated Brady owner, I'd say don't drop him. When Gronk comes back (whenever that may be, allegedly in 2 wks max), he's gonna be an elite play from then on out.

That throw to Amendola HURT just now, though...should've been six.

played James Jones over Blackmon in 2 leagues because i didnt trust Blackmon after only one game. 
mean.gif

The way my WR's are playing today, its going to be kinda hard to see if i should bench one of them for Tony Gonzales or not.

Chris Johnson has a much softer schedule after the bye.

I was hoping for another dud from him today so his owner could look at his schedule, see San Francisco next week and then a bye week, be frustrated and not want another 2 weeks of no production from him and let me get him for pennies on the dollar.

Back
Top Bottom