OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

pierre garcon vs sd or boykins vs chi in a ppr league?

heath miller@ne or coby fleener @hou in a ppr league?

Would you trade Moreno (who I have) for Fred Jackson and Denarius Moored or Boykins.....this is a PPR league.

I would probably pick spiller up if he was a fa..

And I think Moreno is worth keeping at this point.. Teams are too worried about the passing attack in Denver he will continue to eat

Anybody else have an opinion on this... My RB's are B.Green-Ellis and Arian Foster at this point. My WR's are Andre Johnson, James Jones, Marques Colston, L.Hankerson, and N.Burleson. If I trade Moreno off I will be sitting with Boykins or Moore at WR and then Arian and FJax at my RB position. I love Moreno this season but I'm sitting at 5-3 and have lost the last two weeks (one week because Foster went down with hammy and the next week because Vick scored me -1points but still almost won both weeks). Not sure if I'm panicking or should just hold tight with Moreno coming off the bye next week and I'll finally be at full tilt with all my starters!

i wouldnt cut Martin until its known if he really is out or the year. 
Gotcha. Was kind of hoping you'd say otherwise, but I've been erring on the side of caution as well.

I just know someone's going to scoop up Vereen before Sunday. Not sure I have anyone worth dropping for him right now. I'm honestly at a point where I'm frustrated with both Doug Martin & TRich that I'd LOVE to just drop either or trade them for peanuts. Haha...

Anybody else have an opinion on this... My RB's are B.Green-Ellis and Arian Foster at this point. My WR's are Andre Johnson, James Jones, Marques Colston, L.Hankerson, and N.Burleson. If I trade Moreno off I will be sitting with Boykins or Moore at WR and then Arian and FJax at my RB position. I love Moreno this season but I'm sitting at 5-3 and have lost the last two weeks (one week because Foster went down with hammy and the next week because Vick scored me -1points but still almost won both weeks). Not sure if I'm panicking or should just hold tight with Moreno coming off the bye next week and I'll finally be at full tilt with all my starters!
I'd personally hold off for now. With Spiller back splitting snaps with FJax and James Jones cutting into Boykins looks when he comes back, I feel like you'd be giving up consistent production in Moreno in the long term.

Who should I start as a WR3 this weekend?

DeAndre Hopkins vs. IND

or

Stevie Johnson vs. KC?

I have VJax  and Keenan Allen as my other two starting WR's. PPR league btw.

Who should I start as a WR3 this weekend?

DeAndre Hopkins vs. IND

or

Stevie Johnson vs. KC?

I have VJax  and Keenan Allen as my other two starting WR's. PPR league btw.
im starting stevie johnson as my WR3 in a ppr as well, news came out that Thad Lewis is doubtful to play on sunday so that leaves Jeff Tuel or Matt Flynn.

my other bench option is kenny stills....will have to think about this

Last edited:
How'd I come out:

RB - Moreno, Ellington

WR - M. Jones

for

RB - Forte, L. Miller

WR - Gordon

My team now:

QB - Brady, Foles

RB - Forte, Bush, Rice, L. Bell, L. Miller

WR - Gordon, Allen, Fitzgerald, Jeffery

TE - Witten, Fleener

K - Hartley

D/ST - TEN

damn just lost my main WR2 in blackmon...KNEW i should have traded him smh

Gonna rely heavy on Keenan Allen and Terrence Williams

How'd I come out:

RB - Moreno, Ellington

WR - M. Jones

for

RB - Forte, L. Miller

WR - Gordon

My team now:

QB - Brady, Foles

RB - Forte, Bush, Rice, L. Bell, L. Miller

WR - Gordon, Allen, Fitzgerald, Jeffery

TE - Witten, Fleener

K - Hartley

D/ST - TEN
u came out pretty good. Hate your QB situation tho.

Need help real quick you guys, should I trade:

(give up) Adrian Peterson and Jason Whitten for (to get) Antonio Gates, Ray Rice and Ashlan Jeffrey???

Need opinions asap!!

Ok, here's my dilemma this week...

I've been starting two TE's (J. Reed and J. Cameron) for the past couple of weeks with Reed at my flex and it's gone pretty well.

Heard yesterday that the Pats are last in run stop D and I have Pitts Bell on my bench. Should I start him in my flex and if I do, which TE should I start?

Reed vs SD or Cameron vs Bal. PPR league...

Ok, here's my dilemma this week...

I've been starting two TE's (J. Reed and J. Cameron) for the past couple of weeks with Reed at my flex and it's gone pretty well.

Heard yesterday that the Pats are last in run stop D and I have Pitts Bell on my bench. Should I start him in my flex and if I do, which TE should I start?

Reed vs SD or Cameron vs Bal. PPR league...

I'm starting two TEs too (Graham and Reed) and I don't think I'll be veering off that tandem.

Anyway, to your question, I'll take Reed over Cameron. He's basically RG3's best option and will definitely get most targets. Leaky Denver pass defense too.

Need help real quick you guys, should I trade:

(give up) Adrian Peterson and Jason Whitten for (to get) Antonio Gates, Ray Rice and Ashlan Jeffrey???

Need opinions asap!!

NOT A CHANCE BRUH .. Gates hasn't been doing much lately. neither has Rice, and who's going to get Jeffrey the ball since Cutler is hurt?

You would be trading AP and getting nothing back in return, you can do A LOT better IMO.

On another note, these athletes gotta do a better job covering up their piss test :smh:

Welp time for all Blackmon owners to drop him.. Knew I should have traded that bum when he was producing

Back
Top Bottom