OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

in my big money league im 5th and sitting out of the playoffs. the 4th place team has the same record but has ~50 more points than me. i need to win and him to lose this week :frown:

there were 3 weeks where i lost by less than 3 points each week. all occuring during MNF :stoneface:

i wish i had people like u in my league.

I'm in 1st place, you sure about that?

:lol:

i've been seeing this dude's posts all season. its well chronicled his league is ****. :lol:

Last edited:
First round of playoffs :smokin

Pick 3:

Chris Johnson vs. DEN
Zac Stacy vs. ARI
Ben Tate vs. JAC
Steven Jackson vs. GB
Giovani Bernard vs. IND

Pick 2:

Wes Welker vs. TEN
Jordy Nelson vs. ATL
Harry Douglas vs. GB

Zac Stacy vs Cardinals, Steven Jackson vs Packers or Michael Floyd vs Rams? Standard league no PPR.

Who should i start at flex..

Spiller @ TB or Fleener @ Cincy?
Gimme some Spiller.

as much as I like Fleener for TE purposes right now, I've been pretty disappointed with him this year, given his chance to step up with Dwayne allen and Reggie Wayne going down. I wouldn't touch him in drafts next season
i already clinched and looking at the playoffs... i have cruz and brown vs the seahawks...
Brown should be ok. I wouldn't trust cruz in that game tho.

(Go Hawks!)
First round of playoffs
smokin.gif

Pick 3:

Chris Johnson vs. DEN
Zac Stacy vs. ARI
Ben Tate vs. JAC
Steven Jackson vs. GB
Giovani Bernard vs. IND

Pick 2:

Wes Welker vs. TEN
Jordy Nelson vs. ATL
Harry Douglas vs. GB
1st group:

Tate - Great matchup, getting a healthy chunk of the carries, and RBs kill on thursdays

Jackson - rounding into form a little bit, and GB has been getting mauled by RBs these last few weeks

As for the final one, really tough call (cause I love stacy) but I'd go CJ0K. He's just been getting it done recently. he's definitely the upside play over Stacy, who has a tough matchup

I'd rank Gio last. his production has been in decline, and the bengals keep giving the ball to the Law Firm

2nd group:

Welker and Douglas

I think its Welker's turn to get some targets, and I think Douglas is just in a better QB situation than Jordy. Although, if Tolzien plays (can't believe I'm saying that), you could maybe convince me to take Jordy over Douglas. those two are just about a toss up.

Should I start Wes Welker or Larry Fitzgerald this week? Welker has let me down for four weeks but I think he might blow up and catch alot of TD's.

Rainey for sure I have no idea for the other two which leads to my next question

Pick 2 of the 3 please:

Chris Johnson @ DEN

Eric Decker @ TEN

Steven Jackson @ GB
I'd take the two running backs for reasons I laid out in a previous post. I feel like there will be massive regression to the mean for Decker as well.
Best DEF this week?

SEA
OAK
PIT
KC
I'd go with KC or Seattle. the better question is how you can choose from those two.... Fanduel?

Should I start Wes Welker or Larry Fitzgerald this week? Welker has let me down for four weeks but I think he might blow up and catch alot of TD's.
Gimme Welker. Tough outside corner matchup, but room to work in the middle for Wes

i need a flex option

CJ Spiller @ TB
Bobby Rainey vs. Buf

leaning towards Rainey

I'd go Spiller this time. Had about 15 carries last week I believe and looked the best he has all season. Lots of upside for him this week playing TB. I'm still not a fan of Rainey..

Pick 2 Standard espn

Chris Johnson @Den 
Shane Vereen  vs Cle
B rainey vs Buffalo

Rainey & CJ

Rainey for sure I have no idea for the other two which leads to my next question

Pick 2 of the 3 please:
Chris Johnson @ DEN
Eric Decker @ TEN
Steven Jackson @ GB

Johnson & Jackson. GB struggles against the run (125ypg) and Jackson ran we last week.

i need a flex option

CJ Spiller @ TB
Bobby Rainey vs. Buf

leaning towards Rainey

Rainey, better matchup and he is the one and only RB

^ Close but I would go Tate

Idk who to start at QB. I currently have Russel Wilson and RG3 on the roster. Jay Cutler (if cleared to play) and Ryan Fitzpatrick available in FA

aight...

for TE:
Coby Fleener @ Cinci
or
Jason Witten @ Chicago

and for flex:
Shane Vareen vs. CLE
Eddie Royal vs. NYG
Jerricho Cotchery vs. MIA

leaning towards Fleener and Vareen...

Last edited:
ppr def vereen standard i say go for it as well.

not sure if i should start tate over spiller and bernard ppr league. thinking about just doing it so i have more of a reason to watch tn's game.

Back
Top Bottom