OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Consolation championship game for all my leagues except for one league I'm in the real championship, smh missing the mark barely

How many RB spots do you have in your lineup? You have a GREAT RB core. If you have 3 spots RBs can play, (that's what my league has) Id go:

Peterson
Stacey

And
Either Gore or Jennings

I take FEATURE RBs over anything in fantasy ball. If a guy gets 20+ carries, he plays for me

2 RB slots and a flex.
I'm going with
Peterson, Stacey, and Jennings.

Thanks for your help

So far the benching of cam is looking good. Guy I'm playing has dez and jimmy that's looking good too

Pierre Garcon and Charles doing it right for me right now. The rest of my team doesn't play til later. I'm gonna need every point I can get for that 'ship!

Which 2 would y'all start out of keenan, d jax, and megatron? Megatron is active for today's game but I'm wondering if he will be a factor or a dud like he was earlier in the season when he was a game time decision

Which 2 would y'all start out of keenan, d jax, and megatron? Megatron is active for today's game but I'm wondering if he will be a factor or a dud like he was earlier in the season when he was a game time decision

Me, personally i've been burnt by sitting Calvin in a championship game b4 cuzza an injury...so i'd go with him

Back
Top Bottom