Official 2013 Indianapolis Colts Thread

The offense is lacking so bad in the first half its sad also the play calls were sad like we really tried a end around reverse after the turn over like :x the offensive coordinator is killin me

T rich is just gonna have to try harder even tho the oline is terrible

Luck plays well but I say he keeps takin off and sliding when its nothin there cause they dont hold the blocks long enuff to get open also we need more T hilton

Heyward has no hands like dude kills me :x

All in all we got the win but this wont cut it in the playoffs we look like first round one and done again

Another week. Another inactive Toler smh.

Given the weather, I think Trent can be effective, given some actual blocking by the line (stretch of the year I know).

Haven't felt confident about this squad since the Denver game, but I hope we can turn things around today.

Luck balled out today. The defense, not so much. lol

Hey at least we locked up the division title. Thanks Denver! :smile:

Although that is a **** way to win it. :frown:

Last edited:
Horrible call on that 4th down stop before halftime, but it wouldn't have saved us.

So good to see Rogers out there shining. Brazill too.

Sit Heyward-bey's *** down bruh.

Hope we take what we did in the second half offensively and expound on it next week against Houston.

Horrible call on that 4th down stop before halftime, but it wouldn't have saved us.

So good to see Rogers out there shining. Brazill too.

Sit Heyward-bey's *** down bruh.

Hope we take what we did in the second half offensively and expound on it next week against Houston.

That was a bad call for sure. But who knows how the momentum would have went if we got it back there.

Yes! The youngin's shining is good to see. DHB should just be cut. There's no use for his bum ***! Might as well just use him for special teams coverage.

Yeah hopefully we play well at home next week and take care of business.

DHB has no hands :x

Once again we gotta play catch up like why is the offense stalling in the first half every week like we literally can not score until the second half of football :smh:

I honestly see us leaving the first round again I mean if we went deeper into the playoffs then good cause imma fan but we cant go down 14 or 21 nothin in the playoffs and win :smh:

DHB has no hands :x

Once again we gotta play catch up like why is the offense stalling in the first half every week like we literally can not score until the second half of football :smh:

I honestly see us leaving the first round again I mean if we went deeper into the playoffs then good cause imma fan but we cant go down 14 or 21 nothin in the playoffs and win :smh:

Yeah this stalling in the first half of EVERY since game is getting quite old and it needs to change quick.

DHB is the biggest waste of 2 million bucks ever. :x

WE ARE AFC SOUTH CHAMPS! even though some of you guys are disappointed how we got the south, we did win 8 prior games this season that got us the south, yeah we needed tennessee to lose for us to get it yesterday, but just stop ignoring the fact that we earned it with some big time wins this year regardless of how we got it. everyone thinks we are a one and done team in the playoffs, i actually think we will make some noise come playoff time. we will most likely play kc on january 4th or 5th and honestly anytime we have played kc in the playoffs in the past we have made some pretty loud noise throughout the playoffs so i think we win that game, we should at the very least be in the divisional round against new england or denver... I have faith in my team and i love my COLTS, yeah our coaching staff is pretty weak, our defense is suspect, but we do have andrew luck and as long as we have him we have an oppurtunity to win any game. GO COLTS! #BRINGTHENOISE

Nice win today! Thank goodness there was no sighting of DHB.

Defense played well! And congrats to Robert Mathis for setting franchise records in total amount of sacks and sacks in a season. :smokin

Griff Whalen..... not a bad outing.

Trich, you still suck.

Next week against KC is going to be tough. :frown:

Last edited:

Defense played well! And congrats to Robert Mathis for setting franchise records in total amount of sacks and sacks in a season.
smokin.gif

Trich, you still suck.

Next week against KC is going to be tough.
frown.gif

Trich is doing what he needs to do to help this team out, he converted 2 1st downs on 3rd and 1s also caught a nice screen pass and a td! i dont think he is worth a first rounder but to be so negative towards him and say he sucks... he is doing what is asked of him, and in the 2nd half he had some nice runs that shows alot of improvement from previous games. when we beat kc next week and patriots lose to the ravens we will be in the 3 seed, and if cincy happens to slip up in the next 2 weeks we can take the 2 seed, we will beat kc on sunday! so no negativety!

Last edited:

Defense played well! And congrats to Robert Mathis for setting franchise records in total amount of sacks and sacks in a season.
smokin.gif

Trich, you still suck.

Next week against KC is going to be tough.
frown.gif

Trich is doing what he needs to do to help this team out, he converted 2 1st downs on 3rd and 1s also caught a nice screen pass and a td! i dont think he is worth a first rounder but to be so negative towards him and say he sucks... he is doing what is asked of him, and in the 2nd half he had some nice runs that shows alot of improvement from previous games. when we beat kc next week and patriots lose to the ravens we will be in the 3 seed, and if cincy happens to slip up in the next 2 weeks we can take the 2 seed, we will beat kc on sunday! so no negativety!

What Trich is doing and what is expected of him are two different things. Even yesterday, he again was still missing the running lanes that were opened by the oline. He sucks. lol

GREAT WIN TODAY!!!!! Defense looked so solid! Hopefully Cory Redding is ok though. Dude is a very important part of the defensive line!

was hoping we wouldn't have to have a rematch VS KC in the wild card... defense stepped up MAJOR yesterday.

Obviously it's the Jags but team looks phenomenal to start which is huge going into the playoffs. I'm not even sure a first round bye would be a good thing at this point. A Bengals loss would bring either Baltimore or Miami into Indy in the first round and I would gladly host either of those teams. Bengals win brings KC and I fear that team the least with their loss of pass rush. T Rich running hard as well today which is an extremely good sign. TY Hilton (almost on cue as i write this) growing into his game more and more. I love this team and cannot wait for the playoffs.

Nice win to keep the momentum up for next week! Lets see what happens. Just need to take it day by day.

Love how Luck finished this year correcting the turnovers and taking that next step forward!

Mathis! Congrats on the 19.5 sacks!!!

Back
Top Bottom