Official 2013 Indianapolis Colts Thread

im ready for some noise to be made by this team, peaking at the right time, the team has looked better all year and pep is giving the keys to luck and letting him drive this offense. LETS GO COLTS!

Superbowl odds at 25/1.. Laying some action down on that.. Love this team and feel momentum is swinging at the right time. I'm all in and cant wait to take the tags off the Luck jersey on Saturday

Superbowl odds at 25/1.. Laying some action down on that.. Love this team and feel momentum is swinging at the right time. I'm all in and cant wait to take the tags off the Luck jersey on Saturday

nice! cant go wrong put a bill down and get back 2500, i just recieved my white elite jersey in the mail this past week from the colts pro shop, ill be rocking my blue elite this saturday but after that when they are on the road im rocking the white one! Time to make some noise!

If we beat KC it will be a huge boost for the team but in order to win we must

Score early we cannot fall behind and watch kc defense go crazy blitzing andrew all day :x

Brown and T rich must show up or we will not win

Defense needs to win a few battles and try to contain jc

LETS GO COLTS!!

We gotta keep doing what we have been doing the last couple games. Keep the uptempo offense and LET LUCK LOOSE! Let the man off the chain! And yes if the defense wins the battle against JC we should be good.

One game at a time!

LETS GO COLTS!!!!

WOWOWOWOW what a game!!!! I went from this :D to :smh: to :x then to :smokin

Andrew Luck :smokin
TY Hilton :smokin
Rob Mathis :smokin

My goodness.

I love come from behind wins and this is my 2nd fav colts game ever but 38-10 against manning or brady is a death wish.

We gotta stop struggling in the first half only to play catch up in the 2nd. Chiefs offense without JC isnt anything special.

Still :pimp:

That game does not make me fear the next round at all. Alex Smith played arguably the best game of his entire life and those interceptions were not typical of Andrew. Give me Peyton Manning outside in January after the team has already beaten him inside.

Your completely right. And 3 INTs are completely uncharacteristic of Luck but these underwhelming 1st half performances have led us to either barely win(texans,titans) or get completely dominated(ARI,STL,CIN).

None of those teams have elite QBs. Just saying it could get ugly quick if we get down by 3 TDs.

Team of destiny perhaps. Toler, Davis, Butler, Vaughn will have to play better.

Proud of Hilton, Brazill, and Rogers.

I'm looking for Da'Rick Rodgers to have a monster game next Saturday. Not TY monster, but I think TY is going to be keyed on heavily for obvious reasons and is going to open to door for Da'Rick to showcase some of the pure talent he has. I'm excited.

My wife got me on instagram going ham during the game last night. I'm fully confident in this team heading to the Foxhole saturday. Lost all of my voice when TY caught that bomb.

My wife got me on instagram going ham during the game last night. I'm fully confident in this team heading to the Foxhole saturday. Lost all of my voice when TY caught that bomb.

Bro, I am with you. I am fully confident in this team going into Foxboro. We just have to take it day by day.

And of course you know TY is gonna be on lockdown. Da'rick needs to have a big game. And I think this defense is back on the roll they were on from weeks 15-17. The second half of Saturday's game showed it.

Luck has to take care of the ball and no other nonsense turnovers from anyone else and we have a chance. I am so excited for Saturday night.

And yeah man I lost my voice that last TD by TY as well. Just too crazy. Lady wasnt happy with the noise. haha

i have a really good feeling about this game on saturday, better feeling then i had against kc. i have no doubt that the colts go in to gillette and beat the pats....

i have a really good feeling about this game on saturday, better feeling then i had against kc. i have no doubt that the colts go in to gillette and beat the pats....
Hilton vs. Talib matchup will be fun to watch. Speed against power.

Back
Top Bottom