OFFICIAL 2013 MTV Video Music Awards Thread 8/25

Can't get over how bad Miley played herself. Might be time for to ditch the bad girl image and go straight pop again, because she embarrassed herself badly last night. She needs to tone it down because she's not as sexy as she thinks she is.

Overall, from the logistical nightmare the awards were presented with to the show itself, its one of the worse I've seen and the VMAs have been bad for a while now. BET clearly had the better show this year and its not even close. The Charlie Wilson tribute > the entire VMAs.

the sad part is, she probably at home gassing herself up talking about how hot she was last night and that everyone on the internet are haters :smh: :smh: :smh:

Sadly the cyrus storm is no where near over.

I walk into work this morning and FOX NEWS is having a feild day with this. Jay was spot on when he said she was an old worlds *cough (white americas) worst nightmare.

"Bangerz" isn't out yet lol.

Shouts to Mike Will he won overall. Cash them checks!!!!!!

Edit: Still waiting on that Jaden Smith Drake reaction .gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Caption this...

I'm a Drake fan but I couldn't resist; I know NTers are gonna have a field day :lol:

Drake is telling her John Mayer is a fool :lol:

lady gaga is getting thicker 
nthat.gif

i wish people can just get back to making good music...not acting all stupid and ish 
mean.gif

Can't get over how bad Miley played herself. Might be time for to ditch the bad girl image and go straight pop again, because she embarrassed herself badly last night. She needs to tone it down because she's not as sexy as she thinks she is.

Overall, from the logistical nightmare the awards were presented with to the show itself, its one of the worse I've seen and the VMAs have been bad for a while now. BET clearly had the better show this year and its not even close. The Charlie Wilson tribute > the entire VMAs.

Real talk girl trying to get her Rihanna on .

Miley thought it was her Britney Spears moment :smh: :rofl: :rofl:

Robin Thicke :smh:

Why was this even held in Brooklyn? They didn't pay tribute to anyone from BK, no one from BK performed, oh but they had Lil' Kim present an award >D

Had Kendrick perform that wack feature instead of performing his own songs. NY rappers that were in attendance should be mad they didn't get no stage time.

Kanye performance :stoneface:

Drake should have performed his Versace verse.

Bruno Mars should have performed the songs he was nominated for instead of that new song.

The song choices for performances were horrible.

JT tried to put some life back in the show but it was too late.

My brother thought Asap Rocky was a chick :lol:

Last edited:
lmao, the only positive is it looks like Rihanna realized how dumb she's been looking over the years.

and lmfao at anyone taking these shows seriously, how old are you?
they're giving awards to little kids, singers that can't sing... it's just a tv show, stop expecting something of substance.

every year I see people disappointed with these popularity contests like they didn't learn from the prior shows.

Last edited:
Right :lol:

It just sucked to me but I didn't care bout her before so I guess I'm a bad judge on the matter

^ Barclays is a new arena and the #1 venue that's why it was held there. No other reason. 

Right :lol:

It just sucked to me but I didn't care bout her before so I guess I'm a bad judge on the matter

The backlash is crazy. It's more than memes. People are frothing at the mouth. Not just because it was bad... because it was distasteful and gross

It's like the first time I've seen one of these stars try to force a new image and get called out for it. Social media I guess.

I'm not even sure you'll be able to say "she's Miley Cyrus, she'll be fine, she's got millions of fans" after this

Last edited:
Word, people have been letting this kind of stuff slide for two decades now, and now people want to join the morality police.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom