Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

One way or another, tonight is going to be interesting.
laugh.gif

Guys I love: Len, Nerlens, Otto, McLemore, KCP, Cody, Schroder, Ledo, Gorgui. Reaches: McCallum, Leslie, Rice, Leslie, Archie, Jerrett

Guys I hate: MCW, Olynyk, Adams, Bazz, Hardaway Jr., Bullock, Franklin, Withey, Lo Brown.

NBADraft.net ‏@nbadraftnet 2m
We're hearing from league sources that Nerlens Noel's knee was red flagged by Suns. There's speculation that he could slip out of top 10.
I don't think there's a chance in hell that happens but that's alarming to hear. You can't brush off the Suns' medical opinion on players.

Or it might just be a smokescreen from those dudes to get him to fall to them.
laugh.gif

Knicks need to pick up Tony Mitchell they need youth in that frontcourt and would kill for the Net trade to go through

From what I've heard is McLemore is Charlotte's guy. If he and Len are both gone at 4 then they'll trade with Minnesota.

Sessions for #15 has been floated out there also

Celtics and BK trade is hinging on Garnett waiving his no trade clause. If he does it's a done deal according to sources.

I think the Cavs play it safe and draft Noel.

Then see how the remainder of the lottery goes before dangling Noel in a trade.

Darren Wolfson ‏@DarrenWolfson
If Oladipo slides past 2 and goes 4 to Charlotte, I'd keep an eye on a trade possibility with the #Twolves, @schwabesquire.

Greg Anthony ‏@GregAnthony50
Not in any order...Burke, Zeller, Oladipo, Pope and Len

A. Sherrod Blakely ‏@SherrodbCSN
NBA source says KG expects to touch base w/Pierce before waiving his no-trade clause to allow #Nets #Celtics deal to go through.

**** Vitale ‏@DickieV[/B]
VBDI says Victor Oladipo will be THE STAR of this draft & be rookie of the year . @indystar_hutch @DanDakichSayz http://espn.go.com/nba/

Last edited:
@WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojarinowski
Oklahoma City is pushing hard for a deal with Orlando to secure the No. 2 pick and draft Indiana's Victor Oladipo.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Minnesota remains in pursuit of the No. 2 pick, eyeing Oladipo too. In a draft that scares everyone, no one chased harder than IU's guard.

Jeff Rabjohns ‏@JeffRabjohns
Sources seem convinced Cody Zeller had a solid chance to go 4 (Charlotte), 5 (Phoenix) or 8 (Detroit).

NBADraft.net ‏@nbadraftnet
Sixers are pushing hard to land a top 7 pick. Uncertain who they are targeting.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
If proposed trade goes thru, Boston gets worst of Hawks & Nets firsts in 2014 (due to Joe Johnson trade) & unprotected firsts in 2016 & 2018

Steve Luhm ‏@sluhm
I don't think BYU's Brandon Davies will get past Utah at No. 46 in the second round, if he's still available. We'll see.

Last edited:
Russ to Orlando for the number 2.

It's going to happen.

Not really

Last edited:
Minnesota remains in pursuit of the No. 2 pick, eyeing Oladipo too. In a draft that scares everyone, no one chased harder than IU's guard.

Back
Top Bottom