Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

can someone break down the logic how washington automatically moved into the top 3 picks, when the draft order came down to the top 7 picks?
I didn't get that either but I know something like that happened last year and when it was explained it made sense.

can someone break down the logic how washington automatically moved into the top 3 picks, when the draft order came down to the top 7 picks?

The ping pong machine they used is for selecting picks 1-3 after that 4-15 go in reverse order based on w/l.

Cavs - Gotta go with Noel
Magic - I draft Ben and look for a PG in free agency (Jennings, etc). I like where this team is heading
Wizards - Otto right in to their laps. Perfect situation.
Bobcats - Who gives a ****. Man i hope they get Wiggins next year.

Magic are better off holding onto Nelson than signing Jennings and drafting a pg in the 14 draft

I see larry sanders in him but i dont think cleveland taking that risk

Kyrie/dion/mac

I think ben can play the 3 and they need a shooter

December isn't that late for a return, and I assume they do something in FA

Thing is the Cavs now have options so we'll see.

Gonna be a long month smh :lol:

I could just picture how mad MJ got when they announced #4.
laugh.gif
Probably went on an expletive-laced tirade and threw a cup of Scotch out his mansion's window. Gonna pop in tapes of LBJ and pick his game apart some more.

Trey Burke at number 2 may be a bit of a reach, but it fills an obvious need for them, more so than any other position. Afflalo was very good for them last year.

^I like Anthonny Bennett for them, they need front court offense in the WORST way, no spacing on the court for Kemba.

Last edited:
Interesting trade idea I saw in another forum: Cavs trade their #1 pick and other picks to Thunder for #12 pick, Lamb and Jones. What y'all think?

^I like Anthonny Bennett for them, they need front court offense in the WORST way, no spacing on the court for Kemba.

Yup. Exactly who I'm hoping Jordan grabs.

Then hopefully next year Wiggins, Randle, Harrison twins or Parker.

If the Cavs pass on Noel, IDK man. They deserve their mediocre fate. No other prospect is on his level. Wings that can shoot/defend aren't easy to pick up but you don't draft them number one.

Kyrie/Waiters/ (SF that can shoot + defend 2s and 3s)/Noel/Varejao is a damn good core.

Interesting trade idea I saw in another forum: Cavs trade their #1 pick and other picks to Thunder for #12 pick, Lamb and Jones. What y'all think?

Would be a coup for the Thunder. Dan Gilbert & Co. are morons...but this would take it to another level.

Back
Top Bottom