Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

I'm interested in Schroeder, he has great speed, handle, passing ability, length and is getting better in the pick and roll. He also is a solid shooter especially on the catch. He reminds me of young Rondo but without the poverty jumper.

I honestly liked his value more in the latter portion of the first round.

Now he's rumored to go within the top-14 selections. There is some risk involved.

I'm not surprised he could be looked at as the second best PG prospect in the draft behind Burke.

I'm not taking Schroeder over CJ. No way, no how.

I have MCW ranked third for PG's slightly over Schroeder. Larkin to round out the top-5 positional rankings.

Personally I feel Trey and CJ will be the cream of the crop.

MCW and Schroeder future starters.

Larkin a backup PG.

Schroeder has the potential to be the best pg out of this class IMO he's not as polished a scorer as CJ or Trey but he's got the tools plus athletically he has the edge on them. With his 6'7 wingspan and lateral quickness he can become a better defender as well.

Na MCW has even better height and length which is saying a lot, but Schroeder has him beat pg skills/shooting wise.

MCW will still probably go before him but I wouldn't choose Larkin over Schroeder even though I like Larkin more than most.

**** 2013 could be just as great.

Wiggins
Randle
Parker
Gordon
Hezonja

sick.gif

Can't wait.
son you havent even gotten to marcus smart , kasey hill , andrew harrison etc

i have to go back to it , but outside the star power in the first 6 picks

wasnt alot of quality talent in that draft

Na MCW has even better height and length which is saying a lot, but Schroeder has him beat pg skills/shooting wise.

MCW will still probably go before him but I wouldn't choose Larkin over Schroeder even though I like Larkin more than most.
shroeders has a nasty second gear in transition....its filthy ...i dont know how

his game gonna transition though...but im a fan

Last edited:
Len is growing on me, the more tape you watch, you realize how

1. Terrible Mark Teorgeon was for his development
2. How god awful P'shon Howard, Nick Fuast and Wells were at PG, they could barley make a simple post entry pass.
3. How is ankle injury hampered throughout the year.

Him going 1 isn't insane when you consider his upside is probably the highest in the draft, its not ridiculous.

It's a risk with all the factors at play.
been trying tell yall Len numbers and all that wasn't special due to the terps never having a pg and the whole team not knowing how to get him the ball... he got post moves already and he still learning...he just needs to work on one on one defense and playing hard even when he not getting touches...if the cavs really set on a big man then its between noel being a one sided defensive/ rebounding monster or trying to develop Len to somebody that can give you at least 15 and 10 on the regular...and they might be leaning Lens way cuz I don't know how nerlens gonna even get u at least 15 pts without kyrie force feeding him lay ups n dunks all game :lol:

The Cavs need to worry about team defense more than anything.

Been awful for three straight years defensively showing little to no improvement.

If alex len goes 1 im calling bust right now reminds me of darko, i really just have a personal vendetta against some of these international players who are overrated

I remember in the wiz thread we talked about potentially drafting len at 8(this was before the lottery) and we all dreaded that, since then nothing has changed

He was just measured physically and athletically, if measurements are your argument for him going number one he is destined to bust, i see the potential but as he is now he is gonna struggle bad

If alex len goes 1 im calling bust right now reminds me of darko, i really just have a personal vendetta against some of these international players
I do too...but unlike the most of them he came over and played college ball and was clearly a standout.

Versus someone like Jan Vesley who probably would have looked awful in the NCAA on a high major

If alex len goes 1 im calling bust right now reminds me of darko, i really just have a personal vendetta against some of these international players

I do too...but unlike the most of them he came over and played college ball and was clearly a standout.

Versus someone like Jan Vesley who probably would have looked awful in the NCAA on a high major

Im gonna go ahead and stop judging him cause your right he has proven himself somewhat, just doesnt make sense at number 1 they could legit trade down 5 spots and he will still be there

But Len does have good post moves, but there were games he didnt show up at all, and there will be more of those games on the NBA level

Back
Top Bottom