Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“@gswscribe: Jarrett Jack is signing a four-year, $25 million deal with Cleveland, source says”
At least he got his money. I know he really wanted to go back to G state though sucks. This brings the question of who will be the backup for Steph because not only do you need a backup, you need a really good one because of his ankle issues

“@gswscribe: Jarrett Jack is signing a four-year, $25 million deal with Cleveland, source says”
At least he got his money. I know he really wanted to go back to G state though sucks. This brings the question of who will be the backup for Steph because not only do you need a backup, you need a really good one because of his ankle issues

andre igoudala is gonna run pt
as far as backup pg, scott machado may get a look early to prove himself

Malone.

Dude wouldn't shut up about him when the Kings got Malone.

Plus he kept his home here, so I'm sure he likes it in Sac.
Probably just couldn't sell it
when we chatted he told me he liked Sac, why he lying to me 
ohwell.gif

(he also indirectly told me of the peril of the Maloofs 
laugh.gif
)

this was during the offseason after he got traded to NOH.
comes out to $6.5 mil per year, solid deal for a guy who could be (and has been) elite off the bench.
What exactly are the Kings aspirations? Because a guy like Landry's talents are best used on a team who's intent is to win games. No point in getting a guy like that when all you're going to do is tank
their intent, along with 28 other teams, is to lose.

only the Spurs intent is to win games.

eyes.gif

Everything about this franchise is set, except for the roster composition. Adding a good character guy, who actually likes Sacramento, is a positive.

Plus the fact that he knows his role is an added bonus for a team full of bone headed players.
You almost had me
laugh.gif
. I'm on NT mobile and you can't even make out that there might be black text there.

Don't the Kings have a ton of forwards already though? Don't they have Chuck Hayes Patrick Patterson and Jason Thompson? Where's the minutes for all these guys? I don't watch a lot of Kings games so please fill me in
like I said, the entire make up of the roster is still a mess. Which is why I wasn't so upset that they let Tyreke go.

The new GM has said a few times that this roster will see lots of change. So I'm just gonna wait it out till the end of summer before evaluating where this team is.

I trust this new organization to make the right moves.

Just curious, do you save any money at all for retirement?

What kind of analogy is that? What I'm suggesting is thinking on a long term basis. Makes more sense than any of these stupid *** 4 year deals for mediocre players.

Developing players in this specific sport, while u have no star won't do a thing. You are not winning without a superstar. It is not happening.

The money needs to be spent. It's negotiated into the CBA. Teams do not have a choice to "save"

By signing one year deals You can tank and either get a star or get a few picks on rookie contracts that you can trade for a disgruntled star. Or u can sign a star with the cap space u keep with one year deals.

andre igoudala is gonna run pt
as far as backup pg, scott machado may get a look early to prove himself
Wait are you being serious? I can't wait to see that happen. This also kills the best lineup that the warriors had with Jack at the point and Steph freelancing.

Their 2013 draft pick Nmanja Nedovic aka the european DRose, is said to start playing in summer league this month and they expect him to be on the team this season. Not saying that he will be as good as Jarrett Jack but he's what the front office is banking on.

Malone.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ahh I forgot about that. Speaking of which anyone know if they will be streaming summer league online?

this generation breed of nba player is so beta....effeminate....

I see what Lebron did....I see what Dwight Howard did.....

these dudes is the product of single mother household....
You can't hate em for not having a father, seriously.

that's messed up.

What kind of analogy is that? What I'm suggesting is thinking on a long term basis. Makes more sense than any of these stupid *** 4 year deals for mediocre players.

Developing players in this specific sport, while u have no star won't do a thing. You are not winning without a superstar. It is not happening.

The money needs to be spent. It's negotiated into the CBA. Teams do not have a choice to "save"

By signing one year deals You can tank and either get a star or get a few picks on rookie contracts that you can trade for a disgruntled star. Or u can sign a star with the cap space u keep with one year deals.
But now you're talking from the team's perspective. Anyway, you have to remember that not every team cares about winning. Also from the management perspective, you'd want to have an idea about your cap space and future cash flow 

this generation's breed of nba player is so beta....effeminate....soft....pathetic...a disgrace...

mean.gif

these dudes is the product of single mother household....fatherless dudes 
mean.gif

I will never respect this generation of baller.....ever....this generation NBA player is half a fruit...a hermaphrodite

dont compare it to the 80's and 90's NBA player..

it is disrespectful to Charles Barkley, Malone, Rodman, MJ, Pippen, Isiah, Ewing, Reggie, Hakeem

look at the way they dress...smh Westbrook and Wade..

that type of stuff was never cool in the 90s
Just read all four posts this guy has made today... I miss the days when trolls were original and convincing. Making a bunch of inflammatory comments isn't good trolling.

Oh and... Reported.

Their 2013 draft pick Nmanja Nedovic aka the european DRose, is said to start playing in summer league this month and they expect him to be on the team this season. Not saying that he will be as good as Jarrett Jack but he's what the front office is banking on.
Malone.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lmao, that's cold.

Not many people know about the minimum salary that a team must have, this year it's $49.337M. This explains why the Jazz took on Beidrins and RJ's contracts.

this generation's breed of nba player is so beta....effeminate....soft....pathetic...a disgrace...

mean.gif

these dudes is the product of single mother household....fatherless dudes 
mean.gif

I will never respect this generation of baller.....ever....this generation NBA player is half a fruit...a hermaphrodite

dont compare it to the 80's and 90's NBA player..

it is disrespectful to Charles Barkley, Malone, Rodman, MJ, Pippen, Isiah, Ewing, Reggie, Hakeem

look at the way they dress...smh Westbrook and Wade..

that type of stuff was never cool in the 90s
Just read all four posts this guy has made today... I miss the days when trolls were original and convincing. Making a bunch of inflammatory comments isn't good trolling.

Oh and... Reported.

yep, all truly terrible posts

the level of ignorance this dude is on is pretty much unmatched right now on nt

:x at the pistons signing josh smith... bad situation for both parties. pistons would've been better off continuing the rebuilding process & letting their young guys to continue developing. now they throw all this money at smith who is now going to command the ball a lot. detroit would've been better off without this deal & looking towards the draft next year while their young guys keep growing. smith would've been better off in a different situation too...

Hayes, Landry, Thompson, Patterson 

All of our power forwards 
laugh.gif

1. OKC

2. SAS

3. LAC

4.HOU

-------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom