Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight is a waste of talent and size.

dude could have been one of the best if he actually cared about the game. dude did nothing to improve and add to his game

so sad but thats what happens when your an idiot

I'm not going to argue hypotheticals but I doubt he would have gotten worked by dudes outside of Hakeem, Ewing and Shaq. You guys really underestimate how rare his combination of size strength and speed is. If he had added any skill to his game he would be dominant.
he would be very dominant if he works on post moves but maybe 10-12 players would have worked howard in different era. A lot of them bigs were just bigs

i understand its the cool thing to do to dislike dwight, but let's be real. he's a top 10 player in the league

17, 12, and 2 was a down year for him

Last edited:
Interested to see how he bounces back from the injury and lack of heart he showed at times last year.

I think the results will be closer to tmac and Yao than Kobe and shaq but u never know. I'm looking forward to catching national televised rockets games. Also curious to see what happens with linsanity.

That's what I'm saying, as much as I trash him I see his value. Dudes letting their dislike for him cloud the fact that coming off an early return from back surgery he still led the league in rebounds

Dwight is not top 10 after the season he just put up, injury or not.

There are several other centers I would take before him right now so he is def not a top 10 player at this moment.

:lol: several? Y'all can't be serious.

The only guy even in the convo with him is Gasol and maybe Noah/Lopez

You dudes are too much. Wanna say he's not 10 fine he didn't have the heart of a top 10 p,Ayer but please name all the centers you would take before him. Only one I'd grab over Dwight is Marc Gasol.

whos saying hes not good? last year he blew, lets hope hes a different player this season.

he could def be a much better player than hes been so far in his career, if you dont think so then well IDK

Oladipo was a really good pick for Orlando. He's going to be a star

Olynyk was a good pick by Boston too.

Last edited:
whos saying hes not good? last year he blew, lets hope hes a different player this season.

he could def be a much better player than hes been so far in his career, if you dont think so then well IDK
The fact that 17 and 12 is blowing is hilarious. Perhaps he could've been better, but he is what he is.

The fact that he was contemplating over that 5th year should tell you something about his back. Will he ever be the same again?

And he gotta do something bout the free throws. Teams gonna always be in it with the hack a dwight

Last edited:
That whole 5th year argument was null and void as if Hou can't sign him to an extension after when he's 31

Oladipo was a really good pick for Orlando. He's going to be a star

Olynyk was a good pick by Boston too.
After a quarter and a half of one summer league game eh

Victor was a good pick regardless though, I don't think that's a big secret

Dude will probably be better in houston because he can be himself. By that I mean he can clown/joke around. He will be around alot of younger guys who will go out and party and make harlem shake videos with him. Won't be much pressure on him to learn post moves or win. Exactly what he wants. And new baby moms. Good riddance.

Oladipo reminds me of Harden

I love Vic but I don't see this comparison, Harden was a better shooter, ball handler and playmaker at this point. Vic has him beat athletically and defensively easily though

The fact that 17 and 12 is blowing is hilarious. Perhaps he could've been better, but he is what he is.

not talkin numbers wise. numbers dont tell the whole truth...

not talkin numbers wise. numbers dont tell the whole truth...
Then what tells the whole truth? A guy coming off a major back injury/surgery put up 17 and 12 in what is considered a "bad" year for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom