Not open for further replies.
Nene w/ a bald head
Amare and Boozer showing out.
Young Melo, Bron, and Wade
Bosh getting nutmeg :lol:
Manu and Yao

Remember this so well now looking at :wow: time just flying by

Flip Murray sighting :wow:

Time flies man... I feel like I'm going to be in a retirement home next week :smh:

What's Dwight Howard going to do to someone if they did call him that to his face?

If he reacts in a violent way he's an idiot. That fans getting paid and Dwight is getting some type of significant fine/suspension from the league.

If I was in the league and some fan called me out I would laugh it off

Dwight would punch a hole through your life.

Better yet, I'm pretty sure Asik could literally murder Dwight if he really feels that strongly about being a starter.

i def would, i was 10 feet away from him when he fouled out at a Pistons game and called him that and he looked directly at me :lol:

i would still call him that right in his face SRS

Kobe gonna try it, then dwights gonna drop 30 and 15 on them. And kobes gonna be like, but Dwert )':

i def would, i was 10 feet away from him when he fouled out at a Pistons game and called him that and he looked directly at me :lol:

yeah but u doing it knowing damn well ppl are around.
on the streets with nobody around, youre getting dropped.

yeah but u doing it knowing damn well ppl are around.
on the streets with nobody around, youre getting dropped.

you dont know me bruh

:lol:

id still do it

I hope people aren't serious with this :lol:

Empty room, one on one, no one is insulting him to his face. Bunch of 5'9 185 pounders looking up at a freak of human genetics and saying anything :lol:

Yet there are also fresh rumbles that Sacramento is trying to muscle into the Monta-Stakes and challenge Atlanta's presumed edge for Ellis
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 8, 2013
indifferent.gif

For the record I don't think Dwight has ever been in a fight in his life and probably actually could get dropped by dudes that know how to fight.

But I don't think there are any of those people in this thread :lol:

Last edited:
I think I would pull something, from jumping, trying to punch Dwight in the face.

Or I could just hit him down low and help him from producing anymore children.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys and your flawed logic at times amaze me. So if someone called you a name to your face that you don't like who has way less to lose then you, you would punch them over a word. Are you that sensitive or feel a need to prove something?

I could see if someone tried to run up on him and swing on him and he defended himself as he should but if he were to be that bothered by some average fan calling him out to result to violence that would say more about him or any other athlete in that position if they acted that way.

Even if it was on the streets and someone said it the best response would be to just laugh it off. He wouldn't be proving anything in that situation

I cant wait till dwight shows la what theyre missing

You can only miss something if it was there to begin with. While Dwight put up decent numbers last season he wasn't all in and focused last season and wasnt the player they were expecting on the court and attitude wise so its not like its some huge end of the world loss for them.

He might put up great numbers in Houston next season, better then what he did with the lakers but they never got that guy production wise and attitude wise from him last season so they didn't lose that version of him to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom