Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broussard breaking news for the first time in his life might be the biggest headline of the day :lol:

I would love for him to be wrong too thought :lol:

If Wade needs rest, that's a problem. I think ray already forgot how to shoot. He's not deadly from 3 anymore. Lebron is the PG; okay....and he'll also have to be the SF, PF and C for them to succeed again.

Let's be real here, they barely got by that old Spurs team.

They have no chance against a fully healthy Thunder, Bulls or Pacers team.

So we are already starting the lebron has no help talk for next season? That's where we're at?

Miami cavs?

Warriors and pacers over cavs still
I think the warriors about to take a fall this season

Pacers

and thats a big *** if
Yea but pacers are nice can't really argue with that one but I still stand with the Cavs being the best young team with all the moves that have been made this offseason the pacers did alright. Granger need to play this season coming up for the pacers to make a difference

I think the warriors about to take a fall this season

Yea but pacers are nice can't really argue with that one but I still stand with the Cavs being the best young team with all the moves that have been made this offseason the pacers did alright. Granger need to play this season coming up for the pacers to make a difference
He didnt play last season, and they went to game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom