Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buc Em & JJ Watt

:pimp:

Will showcase his underrated play making skills.. Don't even have to talk about the ratchet :pimp: :pimp:

hKZFteu.jpg

if bynum could even play half the season then ya it was a good sign for the cavs... hopefully he stays healthy... my friend saw him in philly failin to pick up some chicks at the bar :lol:

Is that enough for a hitman for brooks and perks?

:nerd:
You hear Perk had knee surgery yesterday? Darnell is trying to float the rumor that Perkins knew he had the surgery upcoming and lied to the Thunder in his exit interview then purposely delayed it til this late in the summer so he wouldn't be traded. As for the TPE, completely not going to happen, but in theory we could use it to trade for Asik and begin the process of fazing Perkins out since he obviously won't be able to be moved until at the soonest this summer when someone will possibly want his expirer, but more than likely next yr's trade deadline. It can also be used to bid on amnestied players and Artest named OKC as a team he'd consider. Of course, we wouldn't consider him but wishful thinking

^ yea I saw that on twitter when the summer league game was on.. Hopefully that changs their minds on the amnesty..

But he is a big body that has done well against Dwight (mainly fouling and throwing a body on him and positioning).. But still.. Would love to get Asik, especially since Dwight, did have back surgery.. So it takes away a solid backup AND Asik is a rebounding machine and plays good defense

Last edited:
The funny thing about Ryan Hollins is that he's the only power forward OR center on the Clippers' bench right now.
YIKES!
Ryan Hollins is playing the goon role
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
YIKES!
JJ Redick is going to EAT on that Clippers squad.
pimp.gif

Broussard took a risk on a likely scenario
roll.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If Bynum plays and stay healthy then the Cavs are the best young team in the league
Behind GS. If (IF) he plays 60+ games, I think the Cavs could have a '12-'13 Golden State like season.
Bruh, if Bynum can remain healthy
eek.gif
A healthy Cavs roster is a PROBLEM (will never happen, though).
Perfect time for the Cavs to trade Andy and their 1st for Pau. PERFECT.
Nah, Pau is on the downswing, +
Mike Brown is going to plant Pau 20 feet from the hoop again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

'13-'14 looks like it's gonna be entertaining as all hell. NBA League pass shall be purchased. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
:lol: at Yikes

Who thinks Griffin and/or Jordan will take their game to another level next season? I don't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom