Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look in the mirror, than look at all your posts revolving around Kobe and Lebron. If you can't follow simple logic and comprehension (which seems to be the case here), neither I nor anyone else can help you.

I look in the mirror everyday. I'm a hot man.
But you though. Smh. You shouldn't be watching basketball homie. Go watch basketball wives or something. Your basketball knowledge is 0. An ape probably have more knowledge about basketball than you.

But you though. Smh. You shouldn't be watching basketball homie. Go watch basketball wives or something. Your basketball knowledge is 0. An ape probably have more knowledge about basketball than you.
It's sad that you're serious. I guess it really is serious business

HAD ACB

HAS!!!!!

You been trolling for too long man.

Peep game must live in the middle of nowhere in Texas. Dude really think that LA fans were emotionally invested in D12 lol. Not many people care much about his departure. As a matter of fact. More people in LA were butt hurt over the Stern veto on CP3 trade than D12 departure.

Peep game must live in the middle of nowhere in Texas. Dude really think that LA fans were emotionally invested in D12 lol. Not many people care much about his departure. As a matter of fact. More people in LA were butt hurt over the Stern veto on CP3 trade than D12 departure.
But you must be invested in the fact that your team will be garbage for the forseeable future, though....

my hatred for dwight can be well documented in the laker thread months before the season ended.....

i dont think alot of people wanted him back.....paying a player that is a liability in the 4th quarter

20 million dollars at the end of his prime until he's 32 would of set us up for years of failure

curious.  why do Lakers fans call a guy who averaged 17, 12 and 2.4 last season a failure?

just laker fans huh?

yea come on guy what were you under a rock last year? or maybe its because people hate the lakers that it blinds them from any other people talking about dwight howard.

had dudes saying he didnt belong on the all star team with those numbers.... majority werent laker fans either....

Healthy Amare is better than Dwight

[quote name="ACBboyz84"]You sure it's not you that need the milk bottle?

By the way. I'm late but Zimmerman won :smokin[/quote]*warned* (trolling)

there is a huge thread in general on the trial. bringing that up in here is obviously trolling, and won't be tolerated.

you won't be warned about trolling next time, because you've been talked to about it plenty.

Last edited:
I remembered when Gilbert was hyping the game up. Talking about he was going to drop 70/80. After the game kobe was like Gilbert performance was not that impressive since he got most of his points from the line. Kobe was salty after that game. I miss the nba when Gilbert was knocking down game winners and talking **** all week long.
Man DC was at a great time when Agent Zero was running things.

Son was entertaining no doubt. :lol:

That Wizards team coulda did some damage if they had some leadership.

curious.  why do Lakers fans call a guy who averaged 17, 12 and 2.4 last season a failure?

Because despite what they say, most of them are still HURT and trying to save face.

It's more like people want Laker fans to be hurt. Most of us know he wasn't a good fit for this franchise.

Yet most of you wanted him back despite him not being a "good fit".
Nah. A lot of my boys were hurt when everything went down. I'm not talking about out of state Laker fans.

Yeah there are some rational Laker fans, but the outspoken, emotional, delusional ones tend to be the most prominent.

how am i lying. Amare has legit post moves, a ACTUAL mid range jumper and when healthy he dunks just as well as Dwight and he can protect the rim. Ony thing Dwight has on him is rebounds and pick and roll defense.

I'm at least you can keep Amare in the game 4th Q without being a liability.

*warned* (trolling)

there is a huge thread in general on the trial. bringing that up in here is obviously trolling, and won't be tolerated.

you won't be warned about trolling next time, because you've been talked to about it plenty.

*insert rock clapping*

Thinking about it, if Dirk is back healthy and playing like he was 2 years ago....Calderon-Monta-Marion-Dirk-Wright is pretty nice. They need a few more pieces off the bench and another center (maybe Dalembert) but they could really compete with anybody. I just don't trust any team with Brandan Wright as their primary starting center.

You know your jimmies were rustled when trying to bring up something that had nothing to do with Basketball. Oh Vanessa :lol:

Last edited:
Look in the mirror, than look at all your posts revolving around Kobe and Lebron. If you can't follow simple logic and comprehension (which seems to be the case here), neither I nor anyone else can help you.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom