Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing Durant should be criticized for is his passive aggression and even with that he can drop 30 easily. :smh:

The clippers are greatly overrated Blake and Deandre can easily be contained neither has any real moves. Dudley as your 3 is laughable in this league of 3s, reddick was a decent pickup not sure how much of a difference. Your coach is also overrated did nothing in this league until he got that big 3. Chris Paul gets no pass and he def not winning with this group

Alex Kennedy: I'm hearing Mo Williams is considering taking less to join a contender such as the Spurs or Heat. Nothing imminent, but he's considering it. Twitter @AlexKennedyNBA

Mo Williams wants the heat but I don't think the heat want mo.

CP3 and Durant are gonna get all the hate from the dudes that have nothing to say about Bron anymore :lol:

It took you until now to realize winning cures everything?

All anyone expects of super stars is to win. Obviously when they do, there will be less to complain about.

I'm really puzzled with how some y'all hate on CP3, he was the 3rd best player in the league last year easily. He played on a team with terrible coach and two big men that know how to run and dunk but can't shoot a free throw. That roster was an absolute joke outside of him, Crawford and Blake.
How is this possible when he wasnt even the best PG in the league last year?
Man people overlook just how damn hard it to win a championship in the NBA. Yall dudes clown Rose, CP3, Melo, Dwight for not winning ships like there is more than one trophy handed out each year. How you guys expecting every superstar to win it all when there is so many in the league. NBA is a superstar's league and always has been. Normally the top guy in the league has his reign for a period and right now it's going to be tough for any of these guys to beat LeBron damn James especially with the type of team he has in Miami right now. Before that is was Kobe/Shaq/Duncan/MJ etc. It's tough to wrestle ships away from any of these dudes when they get into a good situation. Tons of GREAT GREAT players have gone without rings in their careers and that's going to continue to be the case. Too many talented players in the L for it to be any other way.
Again this is a consequence of being a great player, it comes with the territory. You will be judged to harsher and sometimes unfair standards. Mo Williams meh.

If the clippers called and offered cp3 for tony Parker right now...San Antonio would accept and pop would be the first one at the gate waiting for cp3 when he gets off the plane

He was better than Tony Parker Antidope, sorry. Better passer and defender, I value that more than scoring 4 more pts per 36.

Mo going to return to his all star form reuniting with Bron :pimp:

Seriously though, somebody more capable needs to take Chalmers spot.

Last edited:
If the clippers called and offered cp3 for tony Parker right now...San Antonio would accept and pop would be the first one at the gate waiting for cp3 when he gets off the plane
I would hope not.
Parker is the best point guard. Simple.
Cosign
He was better than Tony Parker Antidope, sorry. Better passer and defender, I value that more than scoring 4 more pts per 36.

Mo going to return to his all star form reuniting with Bron
pimp.gif

I disagree with this especially the passing part, TP doesnt play in an offense where hes the only playmaker on the floor, at any given moment theres three of them on the floor so the passes can come from anyone. Its the best passing team in the league, whereas CP3 is the only playmaker on that team.
If they're going to give Mo Williams a look, they need to look at Nate Robinson too
Didnt Nate Robinson basically blackball himself out of ever playing for the Heat with some of his comments? I doubt they'll consider him after the disrespect.

Last edited:
Man people overlook just how damn hard it to win a championship in the NBA. Yall dudes clown Rose, CP3, Melo, Dwight for not winning ships like there is more than one trophy handed out each year. How you guys expecting every superstar to win it all when there is so many in the league. NBA is a superstar's league and always has been. Normally the top guy in the league has his reign for a period and right now it's going to be tough for any of these guys to beat LeBron damn James especially with the type of team he has in Miami right now. Before that is was Kobe/Shaq/Duncan/MJ etc. It's tough to wrestle ships away from any of these dudes when they get into a good situation. Tons of GREAT GREAT players have gone without rings in their careers and that's going to continue to be the case. Too many talented players in the L for it to be any other way.
quoted for truth...only in sports do we use and evaluate ppl like this....just imagine if we took this concept in other avenues in life....

Lets say your a top salesman, clearly head above the rest for a company...If due to poor performances by other coworkers, bad management, and horrid ownership....the company went out of business etc...

No way would ppl or the company come to you and say oh its your fault, you didn't try hard enough. You didn't sell enough, its all your fault we went under. Basically place ALL blame on you, and besmirch/discredit your effort..because of the end results.

Imagine a job did that you. Imagine iuno walmart went under, and the ownership public media etc... came to a single employee and basically said you and solely you are the reason for what has happen. This is what we are doing to individual athletes, in a business to which they are a sole component, one piece of the puzzle...granted an important/more valued piece, but a single piece none the less.

I disagree with this especially the passing part, TP doesnt play in an offense where hes the only playmaker on the floor, at any given moment theres three of them on the floor so the passes can come from anyone. Its the best passing team in the league, whereas CP3 is the only playmaker on that team.

You can disagree but the proof is in the pudding. There is no way you can look at their numbers, the effect they had on their respective teams, their teams performances without them and not see that Paul is better. It's not even a matter of opinion, I love Parker just as much as a the next guy but Chris Paul is the best pg in the league right now.

Mo going to return to his all star form reuniting with Bron :pimp:

Mo has a tendency to disappear in the playoffs

I blame Skip Bayless for all that unnecessary pressure Lebron had to go through...

that pressure wasn't unnecessary their were talks of the kid becoming the GOAT from the second he stepped in the L. Not just a MVP, not a franchise player but they were comparing him to ALL TIME GREATS w/o him even making a final appearance. then too boot he had THE DECISION, that inexplicable series in Dallas.... every piece of pressure put on him to win a ring was just.

the only other person who is close to that is KD and he's not even 25 yet and imo has NEVER been viewed as one to step away in the big stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom