Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge moves from Laker nation :pimp:

Mitch going to promise Farmar a statue outside of Staples too?
When the hell dis Mitch promise a statue to Dwight tho? He said he has the potential to have one out there one day.. some of you say stupid stuff just for the sake of saying stupid stuff.

Lakers are gonna suck this year. Everyone knows this.

Last edited:
going into the finals the heat was definitely favored. nobody thought the mavs would keep up the hot shooting. terry and the supporting cast woke up in time and dirk played out of his mind. if the heat just played their ball and didnt shrink down the stretch they wouldve beaten the mavs. they were up 10+ down the stretch in gm2? and squandered it. heat as a team didnt close the gms, and the mavs did.

When the hell dis Mitch promise a statue to Dwight tho? He said he has the potential to have one out there one day.. some of you say stupid stuff just for the sake of saying stupid stuff.

Lakers are gonna suck this year. Everyone knows this.

:lol: so emotional

ill give an example....in the 90's a many of players did not want to play for the bulls...was it because of cap space NO...It was they didn't want to play with Jordan and they wanted to go out and beat the bulls.

Is it so unrealistic that some players feel the same way about the lakers? I mean you already got folks saying that about LeBron and the heat....

ok now you are just ******g with us right?

you cant possibly be changing your story after every reply now?

seriously you messing with us huh?

Last edited:
Bron's girl got some work done to ehr face man. She doesn't even look like the same girl.

James Harden Casually Crushes Drew League | Grantland Channel - YouTube

Half of that team barely even relevant in the NBA anymore.

Kidd, Peja, Cardinal. All retired.

Jason Terry, DeShawn Stevenson, Ian, Haywood, Caron Butler (who didn't play), JJ Barea all fell off the face of the earth since 2011.

Dirk, Matrix, Brewer and Tyson all haven't played at that level since the Finals.

Heat had two of the best four or five players in the world at the time. No excuse.
but who they are today isn't relevant....its not a could those same players in their current state beat the heat in their current state today....its at the time...and at the time all of those players in some sort of fashion did they part and played big.....

heat overall team was definitely at a disadvantage against that mavs team...and thus why they lost.

Lmao, stop posting

He was the Bobcats best player for like a couple months . Not a bad signing.

wait the clippers got mullens?

**** **** got **** damn man..

he's nowhere near consistent but yea for a couple months before he got hurt he was stupid good

would have been a good fit with dantoni

Last edited:
I like what the Clippers are doing, but I really don't like their chances against the Spurs, Grizzlies or Rockets in the playoffs. Too much size for them.

Last edited:
I don't see enough rebounding or defense from the Clippers to threaten the upper echelon teams.

I like what the Clippers are doing, but I really don't like their chances against the Spurs, Grizzlies or Rockets in the playoffs. Too much size for them.

Grizzlies?

meh, i dont see them doing anything. what have they done to improve?
They still haven't addressed their spacing issues, but at least they got a quality center in Koufos to spell Gasol. That should pay dividends as the season wears on.

Last year I had Memphis at 73-9. This year I'm giving them 75-7. They're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom