Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its ridiculous that people are really buying into this Melo/Kobe/Bron lakers bs :smh:

ESPN/1st Take is gonna run this into the ground, with the full year head start :smh: at least it'll feel good when Lebron resigns and attracts whoever to Miami, and Melo resigns or goes to Miami :pimp: UNITY
Espn is gonna run it to the grooooooooound. No chance of Bron, but Melo wouldn't surprise me

I think its ridiculous that people are really buying into this Melo/Kobe/Bron lakers bs :smh:

ESPN/1st Take is gonna run this into the ground, with the full year head start :smh: at least it'll feel good when Lebron resigns and attracts whoever to Miami, and Melo resigns or goes to Miami :pimp: UNITY
Espn is gonna run it to the grooooooooound. No chance of Bron, but Melo wouldn't surprise me

Ain't that the truth :smh:

I hate that it was even brought up this early

Last edited:
LeBron is never leaving Miami. Stop. :smh:

I could see Melo in LA though. Him and Kobe would be one of the worst fits in history. I'd actually love to see that happen :lol:

If Andrew Wiggins pulls a Kobe, and refuses to play for any team but the Raptors...does that completely ruin all these team's tanking strategies? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom