Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But nah, I wonder if dudes are forreal when they make comments like that. As if he is supposed to be in the gym for 10 hours per day. I don't get it

It really bothers me that people don't understand CIRCUMSTANCE when comparing player contracts. It isn't as simple as Contract of Player A vs. Contract of Player B. Team need, situation, date of signage all play a role. Also, how desperate is that team to keep THAT player.

Example, Wall might not have gotten that much if he were to sign with another team but since the Wizards NEED him to build around him, they are more willing to give that up.

Just like females.

If Kobe (equivalency of a good team) had a date with Kyla Pratt, he doesn't have to pay as much as I (normal dude, bad team) might have to spend more $ on a date with someone not even close to Kyla.

Now does that mean my girl is a better quality girl than Kyla? No. It just means MY situation causes me to spend more on her than Kobe's situation causes him to spend on his girl.
Late to the conversation but who is your girl tho? If your girl goes on another date and another guys pays the same that Kobe is paying for Kyla then yea you have to come off of that cash. (If you think she's worth it) And in this case you avoided the trouble and came off the cash which in the end was probably a smart decision.

Haters
Gonna
Hate

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
POST OF THE DAY

:smh: Just Wall, Beal, Nene and Okafor are better than both those squads

LOL....have you seen Nene and Okafor play lately?

Kemba, Henderson, MKG, Zeller, Jefferson > Wall, Beal, Webster, Nene, Okafor

Jameer/Price
Afflalo/Oladipo
Tobias/Harkless/Harrington
Big Baby/Nicholson
Vucevic/Maxiell

>>>>>>>>>>> Wizards roster

Jennings/Billups
Stuckey/KCP
JSmoove/Maggette/Singler
Monroe/Jerebko/Mitchell
Drummond

>>>>>>>> Wizards roster

Lowry/Augustin
Derozan/Ross
Gay/Pietrus/Novak
Hansborough/Amir
Jonas

>>>> Wizards roster

Last edited:
Late to the conversation but who is your girl tho? If your girl goes on another date and another guys pays the same that Kobe is paying for Kyla then yea you have to come off of that cash. (If you think she's worth it) And in this case you avoided the trouble and came off the cash which in the end was probably a smart decision.
Nah, the point is.

Me spending X amount on Girl A.
You spending Y amount on Girl B.

If my amount spent is higher than yours, we can't make the assumption that Girl A > Girl B.

Because we don't know the circumstances/chemistry levels/amount of actual need of the situations.

Nah, the point is.

If my amount spent is higher than yours, we can't make the assumption that Girl A > Girl B.

Because we don't know the circumstances/chemistry levels/amount of actual need of the situations.
And again who is your girl because it sounds like you're making a case that the Wizards may have overpaid for Wall.

Is your girl say a Selita Ebanks who may be the equivalent to say a Steph Curry?

Nah, the point is.

And again who is your girl because it sounds like you're making a case that the Wizards may have overpaid for Wall.

Is your girl say a Selita Ebanks who may be the equivalent to say a Steph Curry?
you think Steph Curry is pretty bro?
He does have a feminine quality to him

Last edited:
Nah, the point is.

http://www.asianjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/KobeBryantWhatThe****.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom