Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolutely zero issue with any PED use by Kobe or any player in any sport.

I watch sports to be entertained. so I want the best players to be playing, not nursing injuries on the sideline.

so whatever gets Kobe back on the court ASAP is cool with me. Pump as much of that **** as you can bruh.

I wish Selig & the MLB would back the **** up too. The Sosa/McGuire HR battle and the Bonds' 72 were arguably the most entertaining events that have ever occurred in that sport

Last edited:
roll.gif
@ KCP's "autograph"

No damns given
roll.gif

I have absolutely zero issue with any PED use by Kobe or any player in any sport.

I watch sports to be entertained. so I want the best players to be playing, not nursing injuries on the sideline.

so whatever gets Kobe back on the court ASAP is cool with me. Pump as much of that **** as you can bruh.

I wish Selig & the MLB would back the **** up too. The Sosa/McGuire HR battle and the Bonds' 72 were arguably the most entertaining events that have ever occurred in that sport

Agreed

Well the league has let LeBron, Wade and others take PED's for years now so I hope you all are entertained.

how u know LBJ been taking PED's?
how you know Jordan and dem other guys didn't take it? Steroids was at its peak during the 90's

Last edited:
I honestly believe just about every pro athlete is on some type of performance enhancing supplement. Even if it's just something like creatine...you don't get that big and athletic off just genetics, eating good and protein shakes. I think the only ones that get caught are guys that pissed somebody on the inside off or were just plain dumb with how much/when they were taking them.

Two killas... that defense 
sick.gif

Two things stick out...

These two guys consistently took off from the dotted line to throw down, defender turns around and they already skyin past you
laugh.gif

Pip and MJ were lean/sinewy as hell. Compared to Bron/Wade who look like a TE and RB respectively these guys look like traditional Basketball players

The defense [ON] OFF switch was so fun to watch and you just knew they would win whenever they needed to.

Chauncey has gone on record to say he never wanted to play the two while on the clippers but the pistons picked him back up and he still thinks he can go.

What I want to know is who will be starting as the pg and who is coming off the bench? I would assume Jennings starts but is Chauncey ok with that because he seemed to want to play starting minutes last season.

This pistons team just seems like a mess waiting to happen.

I honestly believe just about every pro athlete is on some type of performance enhancing supplement. Even if it's just something like creatine...you don't get that big and athletic off just genetics, eating good and protein shakes.

Yeah, people can be that big and athletic just off genetics and taking care of themselves. You know that because those people are bigger and athletically dominant from a young age, long before they ever would start taking PEDs. And, we're talking about a tiny fraction of people compared to the general population. So, considering that, it makes sense that they could be just more athletically gifted than other people, without PEDs. If PEDs were enough to make everyone capable of playing pro sports, there would be more pro-athletes.

Man that Jordan and Pippen video was a beautiful thing to watch. Thanks for posting that.

Edit: I stopped watching when Nickelback came on too :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone pay attention and notice that most of Pippen dunks were off 1 dribble then lift off. Best one two punch ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom