Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is OKC gonna release the beast that is J. Lamb?

if 2k is right his improvement is gonna be nuts this yr & next yr

it's sick how good he is on 2k :lol:

but on that train of thought...i consistently drop 25-35 with chandler parsons on 2k :nerd:

would be hilarious if okc some how trades for gay or granger lol although probably impossible cuz of salaries

I mean, you can wait a couple days to get your "yambs" Shabazz. :smh: :lol: Horny bastard.

As for ColdCity, outside of Rose there's no one on your team you wouldn't trade for Love and Rubio (that's on a talent standpoint, obviously Rose/Rubio play the same position). And both of those players developed their games in Minnesota.

And I don't really have to go into those that doubted BOTH when they were drafted, due to their skillset and location.

Not saying Shabazz will be good because no one knows, but to say that he's in Minnesota so lets write him off.... elementary level take.

no one outside of Rose & Noah

if yall will give us love for boozy & teague we will def take it

but on that train of thought...i consistently drop 25-35 with chandler parsons on 2k :nerd:

ive seen parsons carve up teams for 50 on 2k dudes nasty

Mo Will
CJ
Dorell Wright
Thomas Robinson

HUGE upgrade. They'll be fighting for that 8th seed imo.

Last edited:

ive seen parsons carve up teams for 50 on 2k dudes nasty

i was beating a guy 55-21 approaching the end of the 3rd.

Parsons had 37.

Mo Will
CJ
Dorell Wright
Thomas Robinson

HUGE upgrade. They'll be fighting for that 8th seed imo.

never really a good thing when you have a HUGE upgrade only to be fighting for the 8th seed.

Last edited:
it's sick how good he is on 2k
laugh.gif

but on that train of thought...i consistently drop 25-35 with chandler parsons on 2k
nerd.gif
anyone with decent athleticism and a shot can beast in 2k.  if u introduced the nba to someone thru 2k they would think jr smith is the GOAT

Just watching some old Rondo clips. I just love the way the dude plays. I know he can't shoot as well as we want him to but lettuce appreciate him for what he can do. Run a damn team.

Rondo, Steve Nash, Barbosa and John Stockson love/loved shooting right hand layups on the left hand side of the court

I wish I played in the NBA. I would get a charge vs. a Rondo, Reek, Jennings, Harden, Wade, Ginobili EuroStep. I know I would.

The love for Drummond on here is crazy. .

I assume it's related to fans wanting to see a great, dominant center in today's NBA... and realizing Drummond has the potential to be that.

But I know if Cleveland drafted him you'd enjoy the love for Drummond on here :lol:

Last edited:
I still haven't heard a peep from anybody defending the Wizard's awful roster since I brought it up besides that it's better than the Sixers, Suns and Kings.

Still waiting for some insight other than they went .500 when Wall came back.....

I still haven't heard a peep from anybody defending the Wizard's awful roster since I brought it up besides that it's better than the Sixers, Suns and Kings.

Still waiting for some insight other than they went .500 when Wall came back.....

I mean, the numbers last year contradict your awful analysis. So what exactly do you want people to say?

On one hand you have FACTS. Team was awesome defensively and played .500 ball for 1/2 the year when Wall came back.

On the other hand...you have baseless/emotional insight which offers little to nothing other than a strawman.

Keep doing you tho.

Last edited:

They have a top ten defense from last season, a promising SG in Beal, good depth along the perimeter (admittedly the bigs are a bit of a question mark between the health of Nene/Okafor and the lack of development of Seraphin/Vesley/Booker). And Wall, of course.

The 7/8 seeds in the East look like they'll only need somewhere between 37-42 wins again, which is doable.

Last edited:
They have a top ten defense from last season, a promising SG in Beal, good depth along the perimeter (admittedly the bigs are a bit of a question mark between the health of Nene/Okafor and the lack of development of Seraphin/Vesley/Booker). And Wall, of course.

The 7/8 seeds in the East look like they'll only need somewhere between 37-42 wins again, which is doable.

I concur.

They were really rollin' when Wall came back. Well.. rollin' as good as they could have been rollin' anyway :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom