Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't heard a peep from anybody defending the Wizard's awful roster since I brought it up besides that it's better than the Sixers, Suns and Kings.

Still waiting for some insight other than they went .500 when Wall came back.....

This guy...

Lamb is a 30% 3pt shooter right now. You can double off him. He has yet to prove anything in the NBA, having scored only 70pts and just over 3 hrs of playing time again, most of which he didn't impress. He'll probably be good, hopefully Kerry Kittles ceiling, but right now, not even close. Hell. the dude was getting cooked in summer league by Orlando Johnson, who is like 12th string guard for the Pacers. Reggie Jackson will be a bigger part of our second unit scoring and see minutes alongside the starters until Lamb can not turn the ball over so much and take better shots.

Bigger question for me is Stephen Adams. All the rookies have been told so and everyone expects them to spend most of the yr in Tulsa. But when the incumbent, Kendrick Perkins, sets such a low bar, maybe he'll get real minutes sooner than later. Can you not be the worst at your position out of 55 listed centers in the regular season and worst all time in the playoffs? Well than that's an improvement already

Anyone know when single game tickets will be on sale for purchase? Is the release date for single game tickets universal or different for each teams? Stubhub charging rape prices ATM.
different for every team. Most team's season ticket holders don't even have their tickets in hand yet or online for them to log into and send, so they are just throwing them out there at stupid markups to see if someone bites and then they'll send them once they become available. Prices will surely go down once everyone's tickets are available and plus whatever remainder of single game tickets are sold.

Were there any other players that didn't bench press 185 lbs at least one time at the combine aside from Kevin Durant? 
nerd.gif

I mean, the numbers last year contradict your awful analysis. So what exactly do you want people to say?

On one hand you have FACTS. Team was awesome defensively and played .500 ball for 1/2 the year when Wall came back.

On the other hand...you have baseless/emotional insight which offers little to nothing other than a strawman.

Keep doing you tho.

Explain to me how a bench of Eric Maynor, Garrett Temple, Jan Vesely, Chris Singleton, Trevor Booker, Kevin Seraphin and Glen Rice Jr. is going to be a playoff team.

I'd also like an explanation of how you think Nene and Okafor at this point in their career are going to match up against just about any of the playoff contenders in the East. This ain't 2007.

:lol: yeah cause you guys will be in denial til you finish the season with 30 some odd wins again. You dudes don't even want to admit that bench isn't god awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom