Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRS question, is he gay? ive only heard him talk a few times and his voice and the way he was talking just seemed like he way.

i know he just got caught with a "women" in his room but i cant be the only one who thought that :lol:

Shabazz's voice sounds like this

Because he had more than a few clown comments in his story.

"Because I am quite big and this is my old neighborhood" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Truth, what did he get permabanned for, I don't even remember...

Dying at the 8ppg at a DIII though
roll.gif
He was on his last strike, Meth told him he couldnt troll or start flame wars, then he ending up doing it and on top of that he made his own Niketalkish website with Identical thread topics or something to that effect.

laugh.gif
@ Truth, what did he get permabanned for, I don't even remember...

Dying at the 8ppg at a DIII though
roll.gif
He was on his last strike, Meth told him he couldnt troll or start flame wars, then he ending up doing it and on top of that he made his own Niketalkish website with Identical thread topics or something to that effect.
He was given so many chances though, it was crazy. In the birthday thread, Meth came at his life (and basketball career.) 
eek.gif

It was almost like he bottled up all his frustration and he just blew up. 
roll.gif

I felt bad for Truth at the end, though. 
tired.gif

I hope he is doing well now!

Shabazz is going to be a gunner like AR Smith, JCraw, Nate and etc.....

I think he's going to be better than a lot of people think.

What? Noooo :lol: he may but i'm betting he doesn't.

He doesn't have the ability to score like they do, nor does he have the ability to manufacture a shot for himself or others...it's non existent. He literally got all his points in college off of open shots, fast breaks, and offensive rebounds. That's why I see him as nothing more than a rotation player than those guys you mentioned. He can't put the ball on the floor, isn't athletic, streaky shooter at best, I mean his weaknesses are so loud to me man. I just don't see it in him at all. However, I hope i'm wrong. He's a solid guy man, he's good people.

Shabazz is gonna be alright in the league. His game didnt translate that well in the UCLA system and he still put up points. My only problem is he doesn't really seem to care about anything else (rebounding, passing, he tries on d tho). He is known to be dedicated worker and tries to improve. Also he was known as an athlete in coming into college its not like he lost his athleticism. He might not be lebron but hes no zbo when it comes to being athletic.

Shabazz is gonna be alright in the league. His game didnt translate that well in the UCLA system and he still put up points. My only problem is he doesn't really seem to care about anything else (rebounding, passing, he tries on d tho). He is known to be dedicated worker and tries to improve. Also he was known as an athlete in coming into college its not like he lost his athleticism. He might not be lebron but hes no zbo when it comes to being athletic.

It's not about the system at UCLA. Look at the way he plays. It's not that he doesn't care about anything, its that he can't really do anything else. He can't pass because he doesn't. In order to make plays, you have to be able to put the rock on the deck, and get somewhere with the ball. He can't do that. He is an adequate rebounder though. And it's easy to look athletic in high school playing against high schoolers. It's a whole different ball game being athletic in college...and an even bigger jump in the pros.

And this whole Powerballin getting beat up thread/his birthday thread(s) on NT are funny :lol: personally I find it funny and kind of odd so many people are invested in people's real actual lives outside of NT but whatever i'm sleep though.

Now I think I've seen everything in this thread: a multi-page discussion of an old thread from another forum that has nothing to do with the NBA. That's the dog days of summer for you, I guess.

Now I think I've seen everything in this thread: a multi-page discussion of an old thread from another forum that has nothing to do with the NBA. That's the dog days of summer for you, I guess.
That guys about to play with NBA players tho....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom