Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random: http://www.youtube.com/user/Swove2204/videos
Swove has a great collection of old school videos for those of you that need an old-school fix. Here are a few of his gems

NBA Action Top Ten Plays (Week of November 30, 2003):

NBA Action Top Ten Plays (Week of December 21, 2003) -

Last edited:
Grizz sign Calathes to a 2yr/$2M deal.

I hope he pans out. At this point, I would rather have him playing over Wroten.

I liked the gym at Long Beach State

Lamar Odom - Vintage LA Clippers footage from the 2001 Long Beach NBA Summer League - YouTube

oj mayo/derozen...jr on a good day
indifferent.gif

You joking?

im talking about skill level i can not think of any power foward white can be compare to. Alot of people hate on beasley but i still think he a good player in the NBA. I even think the morris twins are better than white. Dude played in the D league and didnt do any work. I expected alot more from white coming out of college. It like he has all the potential in the world but nothing to show for it like mayo and derozan.

Random but I came across Earl Barron's player profile and that **** said he averaged 11 points and 18 rebounds last year.

Thought I was buggin and then I see he only played one game.

[quote name="Suberzat1" url="/t/541796/official-2013-nba-offseason-thread/14820#post_18504248"]im talking about skill level i can not think of any power foward white can be compare to. Alot of people hate on beasley but i still think he a good player in the NBA. I even think the morris twins are better than white. Dude played in the D league and didnt do any work. I expected alot more from white coming out of college. It like he has all the potential in the world but nothing to show for it like mayo and derozan.[/quote]

Still doesn't make sense :lol: mayo and derozan's Skill level? What does their skill level have to do with Royce White's :lol: ? They aren't even remotely similar...

Mayo and Derozan while not reaching their potential thus far, have had solid pro careers. White at this point would be lucky to get to their point. When he got to the D league, as you said he stunk it up. He was unremarkable to say the least.

I would have said Lamar Odom with a more of an emphasis on a post game for his potential, but Boris Diaw was a good one.

I don't understand how Fat Royce White ends up being any better than Fat Boris Diaw.

Like it literally seems impossible to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom