Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chirs WHAT? :wow:
When he said "pure talent," I assumed he was asking as a best case, if he were perfectly normal/committed to the game scenario.

At which point, yeah, Webber is my hypothetical there. I think he's about that skilled. And Webber is my second favorite player of ever.

Last edited:
Is it too early to make pre season predictions?

Best Record: Thunder
MVP: LeBron James
CotY: Lawrence Frank
Most Improved: Austin Rivers. I finally realized that his rookie campaign was all a plan to steal this award. Now all he has to do is have a marginal season and its his.
RoTY: Victor
DPoY: Sanders!!
6th Man: Harrison Barnes
Dunk Contest Champion: No idea
3 Pt. Champ: STEPH

U better not be a fan of any of these players. No bias predictions

Posting this info in here, just because it's the main thread everyone sees:

Kevin Durant ‏@KDTrey5 49m
Yessir, see y'all Sunday RT @JCrossover: SEATTLE. @KDTrey5 will be making his 1st appearance at the @JCrawfordProAm THIS SUNDAY at 4pm.

COTY Lawrence Frank? :lol:

I agree about if the Thunder have the best record then KD wins MVP. They do not seem to be favorites to have the best record after taking a minor step back while other teams have taking a step forward.

Last edited:
I wanna see Spo get Coty

So do I.. but it won't happen unless the Heat when like 70 games lol. But that won't happen because Heat sleepwalk through a lot of games (that end in L's) and this season they're emphasizing rest (if I recall correctly).
Probably go to Thibbs or somebody.

So do I.. but it won't happen unless the Heat when like 70 games lol. But that won't happen because Heat sleepwalk through a lot of games (that end in L's) and this season they're emphasizing rest (if I recall correctly).
Probably go to Thibbs or somebody.

"Schedule losses", as they call them. That's why it's so hard to win even 60 games let alone 65+.

Spo will never get true credit for anything that team does. If Lawrence Frank doesn't get it I'd like to see Mark Jackson get it, he got robbed last year IMO.

I said the same thing about royce white, a far less athletic lbj. And that's the best outfit I've seen mj wear in years.

Posting this info in here, just because it's the main thread everyone sees:

Kevin Durant ‏@KDTrey5 49m
Yessir, see y'all Sunday RT @JCrossover: SEATTLE. @KDTrey5 will be making his 1st appearance at the @JCrawfordProAm THIS SUNDAY at 4pm.

5 dollars at the door, right? How likely are my chances to get in if I get there an hour or two early or are people already lining up in the morning?

Last edited:
^^I think they know he's an assistant coach, they simply are jus taking a shot at Coach Kidd (saying Franks will be doing most of the real "coaching" for Kidd)

I don't know who's being sarcastic and who isn't anymore in this thread with all the ridiculousness being said.

Spo will never get true credit for anything that team does. If Lawrence Frank doesn't get it I'd like to see Mark Jackson get it, he got robbed last year IMO.
depending on how the pelicans play i think the monty would get coty  but that too far of a shoot 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom