Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Motor City"
sick.gif

Pistons could've brought back the red alternates with some tweaks, or modeled them after the unis worn during the Bad Boy era.

Hope the Suns' unveiling tomorrow isn't a letdown.
Spurs alternates<
Fixed.

Ol' incomplete jerseys.

Something tells me we'll eventually see a Lob City alternate for the Clips

I guess if the Blazers can have "Rip City" jerseys, the Hawks can have "ATL" jerseys and Detroit can have "Motor City" jerseys, its possible, but I find it highly unlikely. I also would think it was super lame ... and that's my team.

All that hate, thats how you know those jerseys are fire. Wish your team had them I know, I know.

A terrible jersey for a terrible team :lol:

Drummond needs to get out FAST.
#FreeDrummond

I've been trying to tell you AntiDope is a bigger homer than DBD. He just tries to befriend you guys so you won't call you out on him :lol:

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine now
This just in: I'm told Nikola Pekovic and Wolves have agreed to five-year deal worth $60 million

Does this mean they can't sign Love to a 5 year deal?!?! :wow:

He'll look good in that Lakers jersey 8)

View media item 538949

Flip Saunders ‏@Flip_Saunders
#wolvesnation. We have agreed to terms with Pek.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
This just in: I'm told Nikola Pekovic and Wolves have agreed to five-year deal worth $60 million

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Sources with knowledge of deal say contract will also include up to $8 million in additional incentive-related bonuses for Pekovic

Darren Wolfson ‏@DarrenWolfson
Re: Pek - told yes. Also told there are bonuses. One is very likely games played. RT @bstout @DarrenWolfson All 5 yrs guaranteed? #Twolves

:pimp:

T'Wolves beat writer just confirmed that they can still sign Rubio to a 5-year deal if they choose to. Doesn't affect that, apparently.

Based on this, I don't think it affects Love's five year angle either:

Jon Krawczynski ‏@APkrawczynski
The #TWolves could give Pekovic 5 years and still hold on to the 5-year extension for another player within the timeframe of this CBA

Jason Whitlock to ESPN :lol:

Where does one post that? Here I guess?

Right before the Fox Sports 1 launch. Gotta be something to that. :nerd:

Last edited:
Pekovic is good, but that's a lot of money to commit to a player that's already peaked and hasn't shown he can stay healthy up to this point.

Zach Harper ‏@talkhoops
Pek makes a little bit more than JaVale McGee per season. This is a good contract.

While I don't think that is necessarily enough justification to call it a good contract, there's no doubt a giant gap between McGee and Pekovic.

Agreed with the health part P. He's gotta play 70 games a season from now on.

So they invested 12 million a year for a center who isn't in any way shape or form dominant... and are unsure if their franchise player will even come back.... this is why the Twolves are the Twolves... you DON't make big signings like this unless your a team who has a chance at winning it all... not when your a perennial lottery squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom