Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn thats hella sad.
I wonder what happened.

May she rest in peace
tired.gif
I think I heard it was an allergic reaction to something

Last edited by a moderator:
1:17 PM PT TMZ has learned ... the cause of death was suicide. Gia's boyfriend Ryan Anderson found Gia in her house Monday night.

1:13 PM PT -- Although we do not know the cause of death yet, we were told by multiple people close to Gia that she had been extremely upset about a rocky relationship with her boyfriend Ryan Anderson.
Link

^^^Crazy. Didn't realize Anderson's GF was a girl from the Bachelor. I know who she was from my wife forcing me to watch the show with her. She actually seemed like a pretty cool girl, so far as you can tell from a reality TV show. What a shame. RIP and condolences to Anderson and his GF's family and friends.

Jeez....RIP to the girl.

She was also Carl Pavano's ex. The one who was in the car with him when he crashed a few years back.

who could the timber wolves have gotten with that money that's better than Pek.

If you are a small market team and you manage to acquire high end talent you better have a really good reason for letting him got, and considering that Love is entering his prime, rubio is entering his third year.

I'm not saying Let him go for nothing or that he isn't a good player. But if Love & Rubio both pan out to their potential you have two young perennial All stars on your squad... If you just trade Pek away for some future draft picks and a role player you keep lots of flexibility open and that summer K.love is ready to be a free agent you have a chance to choose players that will fit with him & Rubio.

Not saying that they were going to get a superstar but surely for the 20 mil they've given Pek & Martin combined, they could've tried to sign another allstar player and gotten a very servicable big man.

Now they have given up that flexibility and if K.Love does leave this team is tuck being mediocre for another 3-5 years after. And if he stays they aren't going to really have much money to bring in anyone of value to help out.

Think of it like a OKC situation w/o two top ten players on the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom