Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He SLAPPED that man... like he was a woman.

LIKE HE WAS A FEEBLE WOMAN.

The amount of disrespect & balls you have to have to even think of pulling that on another man... Wheeew. :smh:

But g, who's scared of Brandon Jennings?

Son may be from Compton but he doesn't carry himself like a dude who has hands and if he shoots like he does on the court than there really is no worries.

Not saying the boy Taylor was right, just saying. He probably just mad because he wants to get back to the league

Mike was super calm with that chi town slap while Jennings was Hella rustled! Lol

Saw Jennings play in the drew a few times this summer n dude plays like a spoiled brat aka like Bryant so it was probably warranted.

Dude whines all game about non calls that were not even fouls anyway and to players who play tough D on him. I remember he told my boy Billy Knight "hey man so you gone just foul me all game!?" And BK was just playing good ole hard nose D on dude, smh.

In conclusion Taylor plays tough D for the most part so he prob was in BJ's head that game.

B/R's got me ranking the top 25 players in Nets history, crazy how Vince Carter in essence, could be considered the 6th best player in franchise history (at the moment).

Watching Kenny Anderson clips, never realized he was that smooth on the court.

Last edited:
Ty Lawson gotta chill. This is like his third time getting arrested.

And I can't believe he made that little Bad Girls Club thot his GIRLFRIEND. You supposed to smash that and keep it moving. Not move the broad in.

I could never imagine someone slapping Chris Paul like that...

My dude Pau sonned him tho :pimp:

e02.gif

Lawson one of my fav PG's so I hope he's good but athletes gotta make better choices with the head between the legs. Men inherently have a problem with letting beauty override everything when it comes to choosing females. Hence why you have these guys at the top of their profession choosing women that bring nothing to the table besides good looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom