Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts on Larry Sanders getting $44 million? I feel like if he can keep doing the things he's doing and keep his emotions in check, that's very good value.
Everyone gets paid nowadays I have no issues with it.
I cannot believe so many people on the Grizz boards are saying they would rather keep Conley at $8M than swap him out for Chris Paul at $20M.

And you guys thought I was a homer? I dare you to last 24 hours on that message board.
roll.gif

Be thankful for having me instead of one of them.
tongue.gif
All team based message boards suck, even SpursTalk. I havent gone there since the finals

I literally only seriously remember Kenny Anderson in his latter years with Boston in like 02' :lol: :smh:

I mean i've heard and saw vids of him, but I legit only remember him concrete playing for Boston

My most lasting memory of him is when Flava Flav wished Kenny Smith a happy birthday on TNT and kept calling him "Kenny Anderson"

Any thoughts on Larry Sanders getting $44 million? I feel like if he can keep doing the things he's doing and keep his emotions in check, that's very good value.

Great price if he keeps developing as he has. He has all the tools to be a top 3 defensive stopper in the paint, a great rebounder and he's only 24 so they are paying for his prime years

I ain't go say no names but I remember one of ya'll was pumping jimmer up to be better than steph a few years ago 
mean.gif

Also...speaking of Ty Lawson...that girl is pregnant with his seed 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Everyone gets paid nowadays I have no issues with it.
I cannot believe so many people on the Grizz boards are saying they would rather keep Conley at $8M than swap him out for Chris Paul at $20M.

And you guys thought I was a homer? I dare you to last 24 hours on that message board.
roll.gif

Be thankful for having me instead of one of them.
tongue.gif
All team based message boards suck, even SpursTalk. I havent gone there since the finals
Pacers Digest

smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom