Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince will be, but that's because the hall of fame is pathetic and anyone gets in.
mean.gif

When Vince Carter is getting into the hall for doing nothing more than dunking creatively, you know the hall is officially watered down trash.

NBA needs a damn overhaul with their own hall of fame. No more of this ****.
mean.gif

And please, I beg you guys, stop saying top 3 Raptor, or top 3 Net, like that's supposed to help his case. Raptor, Net. Hardly a resume builder there guys. Come on. I'd list North Carolina WAY before I got to the Nets and/or Raptors.
I agree with this
Vince wasnt even a Top 10 player in his prime.
Plus his prime was from 2004-2007.  Nowhere near top 10

In that span

Kobe

Duncan

Bron

Wade

Nash

Dirk

Desmond Mason

Kidd

KG

CP3

Shaq

Agent 0

Pierce

Ray Ray

And I'm sure theres a few other names I could think of
He does not fit on that list 
laugh.gif
 and this list is somewhat skewed imo. CP3 is in his prime NOW, same goes for Lebron.
If VC makes it to the Hall, then Robert Horry should make it. 

Also, the HOF loses all credibility for me if that happens. 

Vince's prime was 01. 
His prime was 01, correct sir.
Why isn't Mitch Richmond in the HOF?
This. He's better than Vince imo

Plus his prime was from 2004-2007.  Nowhere near top 10

In that span

Kobe
Duncan
Bron
Wade
Nash
Dirk
Desmond Mason
Kidd
KG
CP3
Shaq
Agent 0
Pierce
Ray Ray

And I'm sure theres a few other names I could think of
Desmond Mason? Better than Cater? Whaaaatttt, and I thought Carter's Prime was 2000, 2001. But other than the Desmond Mason mention and the non mention of A.I. (I'm sure he was one of the names you could think of) no problems with your list. Never even thought about VC in comparison to those guys during his best years. Good ****.
fellas, I was obviously joking with the Mason mention lol.  Look at the other names up there, I probably could come up with 50 more before I got to Mason lol.

but yes, I did forget AI, my bad fellas.

Vince is a notorious bad shot shooter. Guess that qualifies as clutch. I really gotta do some research and compare guys now besides remembering what I saw over the years.

Last edited:
If you say Vince wasn't clutch I'm guessing you're a 90s baby... Ray has rings now but him and Vince were just a slight notch below Kobe and AI in the early 2000s

Last edited:
If you say Vince wasn't clutch I'm guessing you're a 90s baby... Ray has rings now but him and Vince were just a slight notch below Kobe and AI in the early 2000s
This is completely ludicrous.

The early 2000's.

So 2004-2007 is supposed to make him an HOFer?

How about admittedly quitting on his team?

He never lead anybody anywhere.

He does have the numbers though, so I guess if thats what you're going by sure....ALTHOUGH, I see that "He was putting up good numbers on a bad team", ******** reasoning used in here regularly....so idk why it wouldnt apply to Vince. 

Dude. Vince Carter was definitely a top 10 player in the league for a few years. Yes he played half *** for most of his career but in his prime when he was healthy he was really, really good. I remember that season with the Nets he knocked down so many clutch shots.

Dude. Vince Carter was definitely a top 10 player in the league for a few years. Yes he played half *** for most of his career but in his prime when he was healthy he was really, really good. I remember that season with the Nets he knocked down so many clutch shots.
Kobe
Duncan
Bron
Wade
Nash
Dirk

AI
Kidd
KG
CP3
Shaq
Agent 0
Pierce
Ray Ray

Vince's prime was from 04-07.

These are the 14 prime performers from that span. Which 3 would you remove to put Vince on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom