Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course there are other ways to rebuild but that's the traditional way to rebuild especially with the draft class coming in next year.
of course it's not the traditional way, but that doesn't make what they're doing wrong.

You win in the league with stars. And until you have stars, there's ZERO point in filling in the rest of your roster and committing cap space to guys like OJ Mayo or Josh Smith or Andre Igoudala. It starts with stars. Period.

Playing the "trade Dirk and pray you get one of the maybe 3 superstars in next year's draft" is stupid. Why do you need to trade Dirk when he's already said he's prepared to take a massive paycut to finish his career here? If they don't get Dwight, they're in the Lottery anyways...

But if you trade Dirk, you have ZERO chance of getting a star to come here and no guarantee you end up in position to draft one of the studs in next years draft and no guarantee they ever turn into anything.

netw3rk ‏@netw3rk 3m
Donald Sterling is a big fan of Redick and a fan of half of Jared Dudley.
roll.gif

Clips couldnt afford to keep Matt Barnes?

Jared Dudley is garbage.

JJ Redick is a great pickup though for that team.

I mean, I like the move itself, but the Clippers clearly need help in the paint on both sides of the ball more than anything else. They have to get that Landry deal done.

And even then, Griffin is still your second option.

Jordan
Griffin/Landry
Dudley/Bullock
Redick/Crawford
Paul

Strong rotation, but title contender? I think I would be surprised.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Really like that deal for the Clips.

Are they still trying to bring back Matt Barnes?

Heard they'll try.

But he had a career year, and lakers are interested, so who knows. I hope some team makes him a decent offer, dude played well last year, he deserves one pay day.

Dudley is trash?
Dude is as consistent as they come and gets better and better every year. These are a few things the past Clippers squads knows nothing bout.

I mean, I like the move itself, but the Clippers clearly need help in the paint on both sides of the ball more than anything else. They have to get that Landry deal done.
Man...the DeAndre for KG deal being nixed is the only thing preventing them from having a perfect offseason.

when is bledsoe going to get traded to a team where he can start. the kid can put up numbers

big fan of him and goran but there isnt enough room for both of them to play in phx and the guy they drafted last year was a pg also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom