Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO that's not such a bad contract for K-Mart. I have him pegged for around 4 yrs $28 mil, $7mil annually, not bad

Kevin McHale hated KMart with a passion :lol:
OKC made him the happiest man alive by taking him off his hands...

Harden was just the cherry on top of the sundae for McHale

That's a lot for Kevin Martin. Granted he was only here 1 season and behind 2 top 10 scorers who are high usage, but Minnesota or Milwaukee fans will be on here in no time complaining that all he does when on the court is stand in the corners (or is that a Scott Brooks things), and about how he disappears in 2nd halves, games against playoff teams, and basically any time you expect or need something from him. But he has amazing games on meaningless Wednesday nights against the Detroits and Charlottes of the league. Good riddance.

But it seems like Presti just doesn't want him to outright sign anywhere, wants to try to create some sort of s&t but since the organization is so cheap and doesn't want to take back salary or lengthy contracts, it's very complicated. He likely wants more picks, so we can draft more talent, stash it, develop it, then lose it after it's rookie contract because we don't want to pay again.

Last edited:
Really can't believe Splitter is about to be getting David West $ :lol:

That's not what Duncan took a pay cut for

Clay Bennett sounds kinda like the Maloofs with his cheapness :lol: :lol:

Hope he doesn't sell the team to an out of tower anytime soon :\

Clay Bennett sounds kinda like the Maloofs with his cheapness :lol: :lol:

Hope he doesn't sell the team to an out of tower anytime soon :\
he will whenever we (the local fanbase) get tired of the whole "can't sign anybody, small market, sorry" excuse and stop selling out games and buying all that merchandise, and vote no on tax payer funded downtown and arena renovations and ever- increasing ticket costs, which by the way doesn't appear to be anytime soon. Kevin Durant and/or Russell Westbrook opting for free agency this next contract (2016 and 2017 respectively) probably speeds that process but right now I still get called a hater for mentioning those things. Dudes are rolling in the dough, but they basically want to be the new version or circa 90's-00's Donald Sterling.

Last edited:
he will whenever we (the local fanbase) get tired of the whole "can't sign anybody, small market, sorry" excuse and stop selling out games and buying all that merchandise, and vote no on tax payer funded downtown and arena renovations and ever- increasing ticket costs, which by the way doesn't appear to be anytime soon. Kevin Durant and/or Russell Westbrook opting for free agency this next contract (2016 and 2017 respectively) probably speeds that process but right now I still get called a hater for mentioning those things. Dudes are rolling in the dough, but they basically want to be the new version or circa 90's-00's Donald Sterling.
And thaaaaat's why we'll see this move as an even bigger mistake in 10 years...

Minny will be able to shoot three's as well as they won't be able to play defense

to come off the bench too :lol: :rofl:

I think there's like a 10% chance just based in that, that Tyreke may not even sign the offer :lol:

He won't care. Bottom line, he's got a lot of money to get speeding tickets with now.

And thaaaaat's why we'll see this move as an even bigger mistake in 10 years...
We'll always do better than the crappy attendance and old arena the previous city had the last yr thouh. STH list is over 5,000 names deep. Worst comes to worst and the team starts sucking, tickets get cheaper, and demand remains still enough to sell 18.2. My tickets have gone up $21 since 09. They drop back down to $40 and I wouldn't care how much I hated the direction of the team, I'd still go, even if just to see opposing teams. But I know you're just a scorned fan of the previous iteration :rolleyes

After agreeing to T-Wolves deal, Kevin Martin tells @USATODAYsports: "Minny was my 1st option outside OKC, so I’ve got to take it."
"Especially being (with coach Rick) Adelman, & their starting lineup just needed a 2-guard, so I feel like it’s a perfect fit

Also, look forward to him being injured all the time. Classic contract yr ho

Last edited:
Safe to say that if you can shoot the rock, you're getting paid or are in demand this offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom